Proposal

Later Elsa froze the town square, much to the delight of the people, and it became a temporary ice rink. She froze blades on to the bottom of Anna’s and my shoes, and pulled Anna along, while I was left, unable to skate.

“Watch out!” Kristoff warned, grabbing me from behind and spinning us around.

I squealed, but he continued to guide me along, but he wasn’t much of a skater either. It was funny when we were both stumbling along, trying to keep our balance though.

Then Kristoff spun around and landed on one knee, both his hands still in mine. Everyone stopped and gasped.

Kristoff gulped, but then said, “Kara, you have made me the happiest man alive. We’ve been through so much, and I can’t wait for the future adventures we will share together. I may be a hypocrite for doing this, but Kara, will you marry me?”

I gasped, looking to Elsa, Anna, Olaf and Sven, who were all nodding their heads manically.

“Yes, Kristoff, I will marry you,” I agreed, grinning.

He smiled, and dug around in his coat pocket. Out of it, he pulled a ring. It was a simple silver ring, with a small heart made of ice carved onto it. I gasped, as he slipped it on my finger, and we both laughed as he tried to get up so that he could kiss me.

When he did, the whole town erupted into cheers, and Kristoff and I stood, basking in it, grinning like idiots.

Pulling back, he whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said, leaning in for another kiss.