"Jada you can't marry him ."He tells her and she steps down .

"I'm sick of this nigga ."I say about to fight him but gelo and dmo grab me

"Jada baby I love you ." Markelle says grabbing her hand .

"Marry me Jada . "Markelle adds pulling out a ring and she smiles and starts laughing .

"Markelle if you don't get the fuck ." She says pushing him away .

"Can we please continue our wedding and Denise say anything and my 5,000 dollar heel will be in your ass ."She smiles and walks to me .

"Now where were we ." She smiles at me and the pastor continues .

"Now these two have made there own vows Lonzo will be going first ." The pastor says and Jada already tearing up .

"Jada Anderson , You are the women of my dreams , if I'm honest I never plan on marrying you this quick , but baby girl you got me hooked , it's your personality that I love , I could careless about your features , but that kind hearted and understanding heart you have makes me happy ." I say as u see tears run down her face and I wipe them away with my thumb .

"I know I've hurt you , and I'm sorry for all of my mistakes baby , because I wasn't thinking , but now Jada I'm focused on you , you gave me a son , and you gave me hope again baby , and for that I love you Jada Anderson , I swear I do ." I say and I may have let a couple of tear drops fall , but I'm still that nigga though .

"Now Jada it's your turn ." The pastor tells her and she pulls out her phone and smiles at me .

"Lonzo Anderson Ball , I thought I was crazy for letting you take me out if I'm honest , but as we continued to hang out and talk , I realized you understood me more then anyone else , yes you can say I am a crybaby and I'm so thankful for you dealing with me on my hard days , we aren't perfect , but even jay z and beyoncé had problems ." She tells me with a smile and I laugh .

"Lonzo i love you and thank you for making me love again ." She tells me with tears falling down her face on everything I love this girl .

"I now province you husband and wife , you may kiss your bride ." The pastor says and I grab Jada and kiss her .

As of right now , we're dancing to our song , bestfriend by 50 cent .

"If I was ya bestfriend I'd want you round all the time , Girl I'll be your bestfriend , if you promise you'll be mine , You say he's just a friend , Please girl let's not pretend , either he is or ain't ya man ." I sing to her and she smiles and kisses me .

Jada Dollas;
I'm officially Mrs.Jada Ball , I couldn't be more happier , to be with the man I love .

As we were dancing my song by beyoncé came on .

(A/N:Listen to dance for you by beyoncé .)

"Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good , wanna show you how much , How much you understood , Wanna show you how much I value what you say , not only are you loyal , you patient with me babe , Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart , wann A show you how much , I hate being apart , show ya , Show ya , Show ya , til you doing me (wanna keep it how it is ) So you can never say how it use to be ." I sing to him as he holds me and he smiles .

"Loving you , is really all that's on my mind , and I can't help but to think about it , day and night , I wanna make that body rock sit back and watch , tonight I'm gonna dance for you , Tonight I'm gonna dance for you , Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body , boy I like it when you watch me , Tonight it's going down ." I sing to him and sit him down in a chair .

"I'll be rocking on my babe , Rocking , Rocking on ya babe , Swirling on my babe , swirling , Swirling on my babe , put my body , on ya body , boy I like it when you watch me , Tonight it's going down ." I wink at him as I grind on him .

As of right now Zo is doing a toast before we leave and head to the jet for our honey moon .

"I just wanna thank everybody for coming and helping me celebrate the love I have for this girl , it means a lot to both of us that all you guys could show up , We love you guys and want y'all to be safe heading home ." Zo tells everyone and we say our goodbyes and I kiss Leo and we head out to the limo .

"You ready for tonight Mrs.Ball ?" Lonzo smiles opening a bottle of champagne .

"Can't wait Mr.Ball ." I wink at him and kiss his cheek , This one is to new beginnings with the love of my life .

||This book is finally done , Get ready for the sequel I'll let y'all know when I post it , but i know for sure it won't be tonight maybe tomorrow not sure , but I love you guys and thank you so much .

Zoe ||