T W E N T Y - 7

2 months later ;
Lonzo Ball ;
Today My family , Jada , Jr , and I , are here in Las Vegas for my summer league and melo's basketball tournament .

As we walk inside the house we rented it's nice .

"Babe look at the pool ." Jada says as she holds LJ .

"I know baby , but I would rather swim in something else ." I wink at her and she rolls her eyes .

"You nasty little boy ." She says and we walk to our room , set out stuff down and walk to the kitchen .

Jada's been real helpful with jr and I'm glad she's so understanding of things , cause every two weeks me and Denise trade off turns with jr , and since week one jada's been supportive and helpful and I couldn't thank my baby more .

"So how y'all think Zo goin do tomorrow ?" Melo asks gelo and Jada .

"My baby's gonna do great , my dad will be there ." She smiles and I look at her , See sean doesn't like me as much anymore , he says the way I put Jada through shit is fucked up and he's just waiting for her to get sick of my bull shit , and I mean I deserve that but I love Jada and she knows that .

"Yeah I think he'll do good ." Gelo says .

"You better cross up LeBron ." Melo says pretending to cross someone up .

"LeBron doesn't even play with the summer league with yo dumb ass ." I laugh .

"Watch your mouth ." Jada says .

"Yeah bitch watch your mouth ." Melo says and she looks at him .

"Your not helping either ." She says as she pats jr to sleep .

"I'm sorry baby mama ." Melo says and she laughs.

As she goes and puts jr in our room , I wait til she closes the door to tell my brothers the plan .

"So what's up bro ?" Gelo asks me .

"Ima ask her to marry me ." I tell them .

"Woah that's a big ass bomb you dropping ." Melo says .

"Why bro the pussy that good or something ?" Gelo asks me .

"Bro don't even get me started , but it's not just that bro , She's just so helpful and respectful and honest bro , you know that feeling you get when you hit a long ranged 3 and everyone is happy and proud of you ? Well that's how I feel when I'm with her , like there's never any negative vibes when I'm with her ." I tell them .

"I don't think you should do it ." Melo says .

"Why ?" I ask him .

"1.) You got a whole baby with a whole other female 2.) Her dad doesn't fuck with you , ya little stupid ass bitch he ain't fucking with you ." Melo says and gelo starts laughing.

"Bro that is true ." Gelo says still laughing .

"Okay and I'm not asking him to marry me I'm asking Jada . " I tell them .

"I think you should wait bro , I mean you just got in the league chill ." Gelo says , he's right I'm getting ahead of myself .

As of right now we're all in the pool chilling .

"Aye Austen and John are here ." Melo says and I see my bros walk in .

"What's good bro ." I say and we bro hug .

"Nothing bro where's my nephew ?" Austen says .

"He's asleep Jada put him down ." I say and they go hug her .

"Hey guys ." She smiles and we all just talk and chill .

As of right now I'm in the shower while Jada is watching tv , tomorrow's my first game and I'm nervous .

"Hey babe can you come here real quick ?" I hear her call for me .

"Yeah what's up ?" I say walking into the room .

"Can you take my necklace off ?" She says and I nod .

"Thank you baby ." She smiles and kisses me and walks to the bathroom , but as she's in the bathroom she gets a text .

Swipadafox😋
I better see you tomorrow 💯😍

As I read that , I'm a little upset cause I'm not finna deal with this bull shit all over again .

"So we really goin do this shit again ?" I ask her .

"What you talking about ?" She asks me .

"You texting Fox ." I tell her .

"He's like my older brother calm down ." She says .

"Yeah okay ." I say and she just gets in bed and falls asleep , I don't know why she trynna play me .

|| Do y'all think Jada will cheat on Zo ? Comment .
5 votes and 5 comments .
Zoe ||