T W E N T Y - 1

Lonzo Ball ;
I wake up to Jada in my arms , today we play against Washington and I'm ready .

"Good morning baby ." I smile as she opens her eyes .

"Good morning ." She smiles .

"You ready for your game today ?" She asks me as I get out of the bed and find some clean underwear and basketball shorts .

"Yeah baby , you already know how we be ." I smile at her and she kisses me .

"Good , I'll be there supporting my baby and friend ." She smiles , I really don't like the idea of her and markelle hanging out , I mean I know for sure , Jada wouldn't do anything to lose my trust or nothing , I just don't trust markelle , Jada finds the good in everybody which is good and all but , you can tell Markelle got a thing for Jada , i don't know , no nigga who would let a girl that's just they friend win in go carts cause if I had a lady friend and she trynna race with the carts , I'm winning .

As I was in my thoughts i see Jada came in the bathroom with me to brush her teeth .

"Yes brush yo teeth stank mouth ." I say videoing her on Snapchat and she hits me in my chest and I laugh .

"Your so mean ." She says and I laugh and the video ends .

As of right now , we're in jada's hotel room , she's getting dress and then will be catching an uber to the arena .

"Baby hurry up . " I say as she's in her bathroom.

"Do not rush me , I'll make sure your late ."She says and I just laugh .

As I was scrolling through Twitter I get a text from Denise .

Denise 🙄
I just found out were having a boy 😋

Baby daddy 👅
That's great ima have my own little baller to teach .

Denise 🙄
Can we make us work babe ?

Baby daddy 👅
No but what we can figure out is the exchange of when ima have my son

Denise 🙄
Bye Zo ...

As I read that my baby come out looking like a snack .

(Jada's outfit .)

"Can I have a bite ?" I ask her and she looks at me .

"Of what babe ?" She says doing her make up and I go up to her and bite her ass .

"That cake ." I say slapping her booty and she rolls her eyes and laughs .