O N E

Lonzo Ball ;
I wake up excited as hell , today's the day , ya boy going to ucla , I got a full ride scholarship for basketball and I'm ready to do big things Like I did at the hills .

As of right now I'm packing up my truck , to head to my apartment , cause them dorms small as hell .

"Zo You ready ?" My dad asks me as him my mom , and brothers walk out the house .

"Yes sir ." I say .

"Alright let's head out then ." He says and I get in my wagon and head to my apartment .

As we get there we take my stuff out and put it in my apartment .

"Now look Lonzo , don't be having no girls in here , this is a place where you can focus and study ." My dad tells me handing me the keys to the apartment .

"I know dad ." I say.

"Well good . " he says.

"Alright love you family ." I say hugging all of them .

"Be safe don't forget to go up there , and be on time for your classes Zo ." My mom says .

"Yes ma'am ." I say and they leave .

Jada Anderson ;
As of right now my dad is helping me move into my new apartment , My name is Jada Anderson , Big Sean's daughter , I go by Jada Dollas  , because my last name is sort of lame , but I'm a freshmen at Ucla ,  I play basketball , I'm a point guard , and I'm about 5'4 .

As of right now , My grandma is helping me set up my room , your probably wondering where my mother is ? My mom was a prostitute but some how she met my dad when she was stripping and got pregnant , had me and left me at my dad's door step , when I was 14 , i heard she died from aids and ever since then , My motivation was to be great like my dad .

"Aye Jada , is there anything else you need ?" My dad asks me .

"Nope not that I know off ." I say and he kisses my head .

"Well here's your credit card and your house key ." He says and hugs me .

"You know the Moto ." He says .

"Yes "niggas ain't shit ." I laugh and my dad does the same and hugs me .

"Call me tmr after your practice and stuff , don't be late to that meeting tonight okay we love you ." He says and hugs me and i kiss my grandma and grandpa .

"Love you guys bye ." I smile and they leave and I continue to unpack.

As of right now I'm about to take a shower ,because I got a meeting for basketball at 5 and it is now 3 .

•As of right now I'm about to take a shower ,because I got a meeting for basketball at 5 and it is now 3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( Jada's fit .)

As I got out the shower I put on some clothes and grab my car keys and house keys and head to the campus.

Lonzo Ball ;
As of right now I'm heading to campus , we got a basketball meeting.

As I get there , i acidentally bump into this girl , she's fine as hell .

"Oh shit my bad shawty ." I say and she looks up at me .

"Its cool , but my name is Jada , not shawty ." She says .

"My fault , I'm Lonzo , you may know me ." I smile at her .

"Nope I don't ." She says and goes and sits down , damn shawty feisty , I Like it.

As the meeting ends , I see Jada about to leave so I run over her .

"Hey ." I say and she turns around .

"Yes ?" She smiles .

"Look I think your attractive and I would like to take you out and get to know you better ."I smile at her .

"I don't like boys ." She says with a straight face .

"Lucky for you I'm not a boy , I'm a man ." She says and looks at me up and down .

"Look your cute and everything but I don't know you ." She says .

"Well that's why I'm trynna take you out ." I tell her and she laughs a little .

"I could be a killer ." She smiles at me .

"Shit you can kill me anytime ." I smile at her .

"Bye Lonzo ." She says and walks away  .

"I'll see you around ." I say as I watch her walk away , shawty ass fat too.

||Hey guys I'm back with a Lonzo book I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter 5 votes × 3 comments for next chapter , love you all .
Zoe 💜 ||

P.S this is Jada and if you guys don't know who big sean is he's the man  👇🏾

S this is Jada and if you guys don't know who big sean is he's the man  👇🏾

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ball Or Nothing • Z.Ballजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें