Chapter 1

Aurabelle's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming. It wasn't the scary kind, it was the overexcited one that sounded exactly like my younger sister, Jacquie. I stood up and put on a hoodie before walking down the stairs to enter the living room.
"OMG Aaliyah, I can't believe it!"
It was Jacquie, who was talking to her best friend Aaliyah on the phone. They kept on talking for a while before Jacquie put her phone down.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Aaliyah, me and you are going to see Shawn Mendes when he comes to Toronto in one day." She answered sounding way too excited.
"Shawn is her brother, Jacquie."
"I know but he's still so amazingly good and handsome." Jacquie said.
"I guess, but why do I have to join you two?"
"Because we need someone who is older with us." I guess she was right, but I've never really been a huge fan of him, I mean, I went to the same school as him for two years and he is our neighbors son, so I could honestly meet him more often.
"And we're doing the meet and greet too!" Jacquie said getting even more excited.
"You know you can just go over to their house anytime you want?"
"Yeah, I know, ari."
I left the living room and went up to my room to get ready for the day, it was the last day of my junior year, and almost the first day of summer break.

Shawn's POV

I am so excited. Tomorrow I am going home to Toronto, and I'll be able to spend two weeks there with my family. When my break is over I am going back on my tour, I really love being on tour but sometimes I just miss my family. So it was really nice to be able to spend time with them. I had one more show which was in Toronto, but after that I had a lot of free time. My mom said my sister was coming to my concert with her best friend,Jacquie, and her sister. I am not really sure who her sister is but I guess I'll find out tomorrow.