Chapter 2: Truth

Luigi and Rosalina started to date and not worry about anything. It was about 2 days in and all of a sudden... "Luigi?!" "Where are you?" "I miss you!" "Why are you not answering?!" "Please be okay..." Oh yeah... Exactly what Luigi thought would happen. Texts from Daisy... He ignored them and put her on mute so he wouldn't receive any notifications for when she texted him. Daisy loved Luigi, and though Luigi did too, at least for awhile, He felt as if he needed change to his boring life. Rosalina had interesting conversations. Rosalina looked beautiful.
Rosalina wasn't annoying but DID care for Luigi. It was typically what Luigi thought as THE perfect match! And yeah, he did feel bad for Daisy... And he did ultimately still want to be friends with her... He wanted to move on. Luigi decided to stay away from something that could cause stress and so he put his phone on the table. He then turned off the light in the room and walked out into the bathroom. Rosalina was standing there in a shiny blue dress fixing her hair. "You ready?" Luigi asked Rosalina. "Almost." "You can get in the car if you want." Rosalina replied. Luigi nodded his head and proceeded to walk before being stopped. "By the way, Nice Suit." Rosalina told him while winking. Luigi smiled and walked outside to get in the car. He started the engine and waited for her to get in the passenger seat. After approximately a minute, Rosalina hopped in the seat and questioned Luigi. "Why are you doing this?" "I can drive if you want..." Rosalina said. "I know it hurts for me but trust me I'm honestly the better driver here so..." Luigi said to her before laughing. "Whatever you say Lu..." "I'm more worried about you here." Rosalina told him while putting her hand on his right leg. "Lu?" "Did we seriously agree on that nickname?" Luigi asked. "Ugh, you crack me up sometimes with how forgetful you are..." "Shall we just go already?" Rosalina said with a smirk on her face looking toward him. Luigi then proceeded to drive out the driveway and zoom out. After about 20 minutes of driving at a pretty constant speed, They both had arrived to their destination. It was Koopa Casino, Luigi's old long time job. Luigi used to be a dealer and the pay was well. After finally giving up on plumbing and doing whatever the princess wanted, he came back to try and get his job back. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to play either. He had a load of coins that used to be in his savings that he ended up never using so he brought them with him in hopes that he'd win big! Luigi's favorite game was Poker but he did play a fair amount of Blackjack too. Luigi and Rosalina walked in and then bam. As soon as they walked through the door, there she was... Daisy... Playing a game of Hi/Lo. Luigi gulped and turned his head towards Rosalina's ear. "I forgot something in the car..." "Would you mind to get it?" Luigi whispered into her ear. "What would that be?" Rosalina replied but louder than a whisper. Luigi then saw Daisy slowly turn around. "Evermind!" "No worries, I'll just get it myself." Luigi said before he rushed out of the building back to the car. Daisy then looked around. "Did... Did I just hear Luigi?" She said under her breath. "Oh!" "Nice seeing ya here, Rosalina!" Daisy said as she had just noticed her standing still. Rosalina waved awkwardly to her. Daisy then walked towards her. "Dang girl, You look fine in that dress." Daisy said to Rosalina. "How have you been?" Rosalina asked noting that she had nothing else to say to her. "Pretty Good Rosa..." "It's just..." "It's just that I Haven't heard from my precious Luigi in awhile." "I'm scared sick for him." "I don't know where he could be..." Daisy explained. Rosalina, without knowing, then replied. "But... I thought you two broke up." Rosalina told her. "Wha?" "I would never leave my Luigi hanging..." "I love him too much to do such a thing..." Daisy said. "Wait!" "Is that it?!" "Is that why I haven't been seeing him?!" "He..." "He doesn't have interest in me anymore?!" Daisy yelled with a shocked look on her face. Rosalina was confused and didn't know what Daisy was talking about. So of course, she had to say it... "Um..." "Luigi and I are dating." Rosalina said politely to Daisy. "Say..." "SAY WHAT?!" Luigi without knowing, walked back in expecting for Daisy to be somewhere else. But no... Instead as soon as he walked in, he was greeted with the angry but sad face of Daisy. "Luigi..." "How could you?" Daisy said to him. "Wha???" Luigi said in shock acting as if he had no idea as for what was going on. Daisy began to cry and ran away dropping a few of her coins of which were in her hand behind. "So..." "You lied." Rosalina looked with a straight face to Luigi. "Yeah..." "I'm sorry." "I just love you more..." Luigi told her. "Well..." "Considering you did this trouble for me..." "I guess it's fine." Rosalina said with a cute face. They both hugged it out and decided to finally get in that casino and try to win big! They both walked with each other to a poker table. "How much you wanna bet?" A Toad asked Luigi. "I'll do 200 Coins..." Luigi responded. Luigi leaned over and suddenly... There he was... None other than Mario with Daisy next to him crying about the situation. Mario turned his head just to see Luigi looking in the distance. "When will my brother learn..." Mario said quietly to Daisy while grinding his teeth slowly. Daisy began to cry even more before being taken out of the Casino with Peach. "Don't worry, Daisy..." Peach said in a soft voice. "Mario has you covered."