Chapter 5:The hunt

ALRIGHT IM BACK WITH A FIERY VENGEANCE AND READY TO WRITE!!!!!

All i could see was a light......a blinding light and I heard a voice calling to me "Hows being a ghoul? Not that bad is it.......the taste of human flesh it makes me so hungry!" It was a woman she had purple hair, glasses, and a white dress. "W-who are you"...... "Im part of you now....my name is Rize Kamishiro and when im done here you'll be unstoppable FLESH EATING BINGE EATER!!" she started to reach toward me and the started to fade and turn red.

I immediately woke up panting I felt Touka move beside me "Whats wrong?!" I looked at with fear then calmed down "Oh nothing just a bad dream" she got close and hugged me. She moved away and looked me in the eyes and smiled "You gonna wet yourself over a dream?" she joked then I smiled and tackled her we fell back laughing. "I love you Touka" "I love you too (Y/N)" then we kissed then got up and got ready for work.

Timeskip

We got to the front door of the cafe there was a box we opened it to see an awesome mask (refer to top of chapter 4)then we walked in and  got ready to work but  Mr.Yoshimura came over "Touka would you mind taking (Y/N) after work to hunt and see how he does?" She grunted and said "Sure".

Timeskip

We finished work went upstairs and Touka went into her room then came out with a black trench coat with a hood. "So why do I need to hunt" "To see if you can find your own food if we cant provide it that sort of thing" that makes sense "Oh cool" does that mean.........I have to kill a another person.

Another timeskip

Me and Touka are on top of a building seconds later she spotted what looked like a man in a suit Touka pointed at him and said "Ready?" I put on my mask and sighed "I guess" she activated that wing thing that comes out of her back and wounded the man with a shard. He fell down and we headed down there to "skin" the prey. As we landed I easily out of instinct somehow activated a pair of claws I was about to strike but I stopped mid-swing "PLEASE DONT I HAVE A FAMILY TO CARE FOR PLEASE!!!" my eyes widened under the mask then I got rid of the claws I indicated for him to get out of here and her got up stumbled then ran. After he left Touka took her mask off and said"What happened?" "I just cant Its hard to kill my own kind" she looked me dead in the eyes "It may be hard to believe but killing these guys are the only way you can survive" I looked away "I......just need time before I do it" "Its alright I understand" "We should........get home" "Yeah".

Timeskip
We got home cuddled up to each other and fell asleep and the day ended.