Chapter 1:One bad day

It seemed like a normal day in the 20th ward you had finished school and you were heading to Anteiku and get some lunch and coffee

Your pov

I was riding through the streets on my skateboard listening to Feel good inc. (dont know if gorillaz counts as rock but whatevs). After a couple of minutes of skating i finally made it to my favorite cafe Anteiku. Two reasons i love this place the coffee and a beautiful girl named Touka. I kicked up my board and went inside, it was pretty full but always quiet i put my board in the corner then i heard the manager "Oh hello (Y/N)" "Sup Mr.Yoshimura" I replied "Please have a seat" and he gestured at a table "Touka will be right with you" when i heard smiled on the inside. After a minute or two i saw her come down the stairs "Hello may take your order" she said politely and smile "Uh yeah ill have an americano please" "Coming right up" she said then walked away. She came back with a cup of coffee and set it down "Thanks" "No problem" she walked away and i drank my coffee while checking my phone.

Time skip

I was skating home when a guy tripped me "What the he-" I widened my eyes realizing he was wearing some weird looking body armor and he was holding a gun then he hit with the stock and every thing went black.

Timeskip

I woke up strapped to a table in a pair of underwear "hey Hey HEY WHERE AM I!?!!" "Tell the doctor subject 35c is awake" "HEY YOU SON OF A BITCH IM TALKING TO YOU!" I yelled "Calm down this test will be over before you know it" "W-what test what are you going to do to me?" I asked a little terrified. "We are going to inject you with the blacklight virus and ghoul dna to see what we can make out of you and if you die then too bad now sleep you wont want to be awake for this" then he injected me with a syrum and i fell asleep.

Timeskip

I open my eyes to find myself on the same table with people around me and started to get worked up "Hey let me out of here now!" Then they tried to hold me down "I SAID LET ME OUT NOW!!" When i yelled my hand turned to a blade and cut the strap holding me down "What is this WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!". They tried to tackle me but i dodged them then another one came at me and i punched him into a wall killing then i ran out of the door with a terrified look on my face. "What the hell is going on?" I kept running until i found what looked like and exit once i got outside i saw a giant gate and it was open to my luck. When i left the gate i started running as fast as i could eventually random tendrills formed around my legs then i stopped andi saw people looking at me then i ran into an alley way and sat down and started crying "Why why is this happening to me?!" I saw a broken piece of glass the size of a small mirror and looked in the mirror and couldnt believe it. "No no no no NO!" My right eye was black with red in it "I-i cant be one of them" I then heard a back door open and saw someone holding a trash bag......Touka?

"Huh what are you doing here and why are you in underwear" "I-i dont know i-i was kidnapped t-they injected something into me called the blacklight virus and ghoul dna i-i dont know what to do!" I started crying more. Then i saw Mr.Yoshimura "Bring him in Touka" "Alright come on" she said to me "What where are you taking me?" "Inside come on" i got up and walked in. "Touka can you show him to the guest room well need to get him some clothes tomorrow" "Sure" she replied then she lead me to a the guest room "You can sleep here tonight and ill go get some clothes tomorrow" "A-alright thanks" i replied. She then left me and i got in bed and fell asleep

Touka pov

Ok so this is going to be hard to figure out what he wheres i then spotted some jeans, black converses, a biker cut off with cloth arms, and a beanie alright that should do. I took then up to the counter and she said "That'll be 62.50 yen" "Thank you" "Your welcome". Never mind that was really easy.

Your pov

I wake up to Mr.Yoshimura standing at my bedside "Morning (Y/N)" "Good morning" i replied back with "Tell me (Y/N) would you like to work here" "Um yeah sure id love to" "Alright get these clothes on and where this eyepatch in case your eye turns" he said "Alright" he leaves and i put them on. After putting then on i walk down stairs to see Touka holding what i assume are my clothes "Oh hey Touka" "Here are you clothes" "Uh thanks" i smiled then she went upstairs. "She seems kind of cold towards me" "Thats just how she is (Y/N) but she is a hard worker and will do anything for her friends" then i heard her come downstairs. "Ah Touka could you get the tables ready?" "Yeah" she then started to clean the tables. "Alright so (Y/N) would you like to learn how to make coffee" "I thought ghouls couldnt eat or drink anything human made" i said "Coffee is a different case we dont know why but were able to enjoy coffee the same way humans do" "Oh ok" he then went into the back and i followed him he showed me how to coffee. After about a dozen tries he took a sip of one cup "Hmm this is good (Y/N) good job" "Thanks sir" "Alright why dont you head up front with Touka" "O-okay". After a couple of hours of serving people coffee and food we were cleaning the tables I glanced over at Touka and she looked to and we both blushed and turned our heads. Mr. Yoshimura then came out and told me i could go home so i walked home and changed into my pajamas and slept.