Chapter 1: Relationships

Luigi woke up once again but this time it was from Rosalina. Apparently she was up making some super star coffee and he woke up from the creaks from the wood when she stepped. She was quietly saying something but Luigi couldn't quite hear it. "hm..." "are you still with Daisy?" Rosalina said very quietly. "What?" Luigi popped up out of bed and asked what she said. "Nothing..." Rosalina explained to him even though she knew exactly what he was asking about. "So..." "What happened last night?" Luigi asked whilst looking at the mirror scratching his head. "Oh..." "Well you got into a fight..." "Some Blue Yoshi..." Rosalina told Luigi. "Hm..." "I think I'm starting to remember..." "oh... OH." Luigi started to say. "Hm?" Rosalina did a questioning face. "..." "Mario..." "My own brother..." "Decided to help Peach's problems before mine..." "He didn't help me." "That's..." Luigi sat back down on the bed and put his hands over his face. Then Luigi suddenly jerked himself up and hugged Rosalina. "Thanks for actually caring to help me." Luigi whispered in her ear. "No worries, It's all good." "Anything for someone like you." Rosalina said before she turned around and tried to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Something wrong?" Luigi asked Rosalina as he thought she didn't appreciate his kindness. "No..." "It's something you wouldn't want to hear, okay?" Rosalina told him. "Well aren't you gonna get changed?" Luigi asked. "Yeah I guess..." "You've never seen me wear something as short as this before, have you?" Rosalina asked. "Oh right..." "Yeah you look pretty cu—" Luigi then stopped himself. Rosalina looked at him and couldn't stop herself from blushing again. Then they both just sat there staring at each other, Eyes to Eyes... Rosalina then grabbed Luigi and hugged him tightly before not meaning to kiss him. Luigi was then shocked and didn't know what to do. "I..." "I didn't mean to..." "My body just let in..." Rosalina started to seem embarrassed. She walked out of the room and Luigi stood there still shocked. What was he going to tell Daisy? The fact was that with all the time he was spending with Rosalina recently, he started to fall in love too. He felt something for her but he didn't let it go too far because of Daisy. "It's okay..." Luigi said loud enough for Rosalina to hear in the other room. Rosalina then walked back in the bedroom and sat down next to him while still blushing more than ever. She really loved him but she knew if he was still with Daisy, he and her could be in deep trouble. "Listen..." "L—Luigi." "I love you, okay?" "I would do anything for you." "And even if you are still with Daisy..." "I——" Rosalina was soon cut off by Luigi. "Don't worry..." "I'm Single." Luigi told her even though he knew that was a lie. Why did he just lie like that? He knew it was for the best, at least for him... At least for her...