He bent down on one knee and pressed a gloved hand to her cheek and softly caressed it.

"Είμαι τόσο λυπηρό κοριτσάκι (Eímai tóso lypiménos  koritáki)," the words where greek. (I am so sorry little girl.)

The king inhaled sharply in surprise. Who was this man?

"So foolish," His voice was soft now and heavily accented; it was obvious he did not speak english very often.

The prince was the only one who seemed to not be to transfixed by the newcomer, his eyes where focused on the girl laying on the ground but as the man was speaking he began to lift his head to see who it was but the cloak kept his face hidden.

"Who has done this to her?", The voice was an angry hiss that made the prince stumble further away.

"Who allowed Azalea in her body?", Hearing this man talk about his beloved sent King Lathan further to the edge. He got up and turned to face the king and the brothers that stood behind him.

"And who killed her?", his voice was now a combination of thunder and a whisper.

The king knowing that Azalea would most likely get the fault couldn't stand it any longer.

"She was destined to die the day she got bitten by whatever headless monk that was." He had not completely finished the words before the man was before him and sent a powerful palm straight across his cheek, it had been strong enough to open the skin. The king staggered back a few feet.

In the next instant he was at Avery's side again kneeling down to pick her up and place her head on his lap.

Everyone watched with large eyes as he brought his hand up to his hidden face but no one missed the sound of him biting into his own wrist and pressing it to Avery's mouth, with his other hand he opened her jaw to let the blood flow in.

The prince had dared himself closer knowing by know that Avery must be something to this man.

"What do you need?" He asked the stranger and everyone thought it was stupid to even talk to him.

"I need a witch." Surprised that the man would answer Prince Elían quickly motioned Athena to come forward; she came but hesitantly not wanting to be close to this powerful aura.

"No, not her, I think she has done enough damage to Avery by now," Athena's head jerked up in surprise but quickly she scurried away.

How did this stranger know who they were and what they had done?

"Flora can come," his voice was much softer now.

Flora sucked her breath in but wasted no moment in rushing to the prince's side.

"I need you to seek her spirit, I want to know where it is."

Flora hesitantly stepped closer to the man nervous about the load's of power that rolled off him. When she closed her eyes and pressed her hand's on Avery's face he began speaking and it were the words that Flora had on her tongue. 

When it was done confusion raked over Flora's face, "You knew the spell I was going to use."

"Where is her spirit?" The man ignored her statement.

"It's with her still, it hasn't gone over yet."

"Oh it better not have." His voice sounded if not a bit humorful.

This time he took Avery's hand and bit into her wrist, but he was not drinking her blood. It was obvious he was giving her his venom.

"What are you doing? She said she didn't want to be turned." The prince had trouble controlling his fury.