A Blast From The Past :)

*hey guys , so this a new chappie :p., this is by lightningeyes23 (my amazing co-writer)!!

Peace , Love and & Lebanese food :) ENJOY , VOTE AND COMMENT

“Hallab”, the board on the façade read,

I thought to myself. Finally arriving here, I can’t help but think as to why I agreed on coming here.This restaurant seems to scream “I am rich and so I take my girlfriend (or fiancé) in khoder’s case, here.”It was probably because of the redolent Lebanese food that I gave the idea of coming here even a single thought (also partially because I wanted to see if Khoder was right for cece or not but at this point I can’t care less as she basically tricked me into coming here by bribing me using food) .

Anyways, moving forward, I begin to think of the guy who Khoder will be bringing with him. Cece only mentioned that he’ll bring someone. She didn’t really say anything much about him. I just hope that he doesn’t turn out to be some freak. It isn’t that I have had a stack of bad relationships in the past .As far as my memory serves me; there were only two or three such kind of relationships. Entering inside the restaurant, I see Cece and some guy, likely to be Khoder with her, present near the dining table near the windows.

The restaurant had an upscale feel to it.I am sort of happy with my decision of leaving my wallet back home. It is a gentleman’s duty to pay for the first date, at least, right? Seeing Cece in a red flirty and kind of a cocktail dress and even Khoder dressed formally, I feel a bit underdressed. Guess I was the only one who didn’t receive the memo. Maybe she just forgot to inform me with her being worried about me acting nice towards Khoder and other stuff.

Suddenly, I see a hand in front of my face. “Lost in a trance, again?”, I hear Cece say with a smile. “Not really”, I reply in a frosty tone since I have to show her that I am upset with her for not informing me.By the guilty look in her eyes, I think she has realised why I used that tone. After apologising to me she leads me to the table where she introduces me to Khoder.

She tells me that he deals with his family’s oil mining business. As if that’s going to change my opinion of him or that four lettered overly used word, ever. When she introduces me to Khoder I just reply with a tight smile.

I don’t really think this dinner was for me to get to know Khoder as I notice the lovey dovey looks Cece and Khoder were giving each other. In an attempt to make my presence known I clear my throat slightly which thankfully brings theirattention to me.Then I ask them about the person who Khoder was supposed to tag along with.

“He’ll soon be here.Eli will soon be here.” , Khoder replies in a polite way.

Oh shit, I just hope this isn’t the same Eli who I was with two years back. There have to be around a thousand Eli’s in this state now, don’t they? Before I got the chance to let out a sigh of frustration my eyes fell upon the guy who was the protagonist of the play at whose cessation I ended up becoming what I am today. The only thought that came in my mind was “Speak of the devil and he shalt appear.”

VOTE AND COMMENT

XO