"What are you thinking about?"

"The future and our family" she said with a smile, "you?"

"Breaking in this island." he said with a smirk

"What-" she stammered out as Lex started kissing the sensitive skin of her neck, turning her around to face him as he took her lips in a heated kiss, nipping at her lips to have her opening up for his invasion.

Moaning she opened her mouth, allow him to claim it. Reaching behind her he slid his hands down her back and grabbed her ass pulling her tight against him.

Growling "This dress has been driving me nuts! It teases me will all that is underneath but now that I want to get to it I can't!" Lex said

Laughing and pivoting in his arms, she offered him her back so he could pull down the little zipper that was in the middle of her back. As he leaned in and started to pull it down he started leaving little kisses on her shoulders, leaning in to get to the exposed sensitive skin on her neck. Brace arched her neck to the side to give him better access, loving the feel of his lips on her skin. Turning back around in his arms she pulled his lips back to hers and took her own turn claiming his mouth.

She slid her hands up and under his jacket, and shoved it off his shoulders as she brought her hands up and around his neck. It didn't take long for the kisses to become more heated from there, peeling off their clothes slowly, playing with each other as they exposed more and more skin that needed to be touched, kissed, licked and sucked on had them both close to going over the edge.

As they shoved the last of their layers off, in her case her lace thong that had been driving Lex nuts since he took her dress off and saw it and for him his boxer briefs revealing his rigid cock that was more than ready to claim her. Grabbing her ass in his hands he brought her core fully in contact with him, groaning when he felt her wetness engulf him.

"Jesus I love the way you feel against me" Lex ground out as he rubbed her core against his length.

Sighing, "I love even more how you feel inside me! So stop teasing!" Brace panted.

With a smirk Lex lifted her up on the edge of the counter, positioning himself at her wet entrance ready to drive deep, when she scooted back on the island away from him. With a smirk,

"We aren't really breaking it in if I am the only one on the counter now are we?" She said patting the open space between her legs on the counter.

With a growl Lex lifted himself up on the counter, and onto his knees between her legs. Spreading her legs wider she invited him into her depth, which he was more than willing to plunder. Lifting her hips up as he drove himself deep, hearing her gasp in excitement as she arced against his thrusts loving the feel of him as he slowly pulled back out and slammed back in.

"God you feel amazing" Brace moaned

As he slammed back in again he pulled her up against him so he was on his knees and she was straddling him, shoving him that much deeper causing her to gasp

"F*ck Lex!" as she gently bit his shoulder

"Baby I am not going to last long, watching your ass in that dress all night long has had me in a state of arousal from the beginning, so you are going to have to make it about you and take what you need gorgeous" He groaned as he grabbed her hips and ground her against his erection showing how to excite herself faster.

As she took her lead from him, loving the feeling of his cock as it ground against her engorged clit she threw her head back.

"That's it baby ride me" he grounded out as he planted love bites all over her chest as she dug her heels into his ass pulling him tighter to increase the friction.

Moaning as she was closing in on her climax, she increase the friction pulling him tightly to her and feeling her limbs start to tremble as her orgasm hit her full force, Lex feeling her tighten around him grabbed her hips and drove up hard filling her wet pussy, going off like volcano as he filled her with shot after shot of cum.

They collapsed against each other as they came down from their high, Brace started to feel the chill against her cooling skin. Hearing a whine from the living room, beckoning them to take care of someone else's needs now.

They got down off the counter and re-dressed, putting their outerwear back on they took Rowan back out for a potty break before they packed him in the SUV to head back to Brace's parents for the night. They were staying there rather than at Lex's so Brace could get up and help her mother prepare their traditional Christmas dinner after they opened their presents.

Feeling on cloud nine as they pulled up in front of the house, Brace leaned over and gave Lex a lingering kiss,

"Thank you!" she said

"For what?"

"For making this the best Christmas ever! I have the man I love, our new house, our new puppy, and we are going to start the New Year with a new and happy start to our lives, what more could a girl as for!" she said giving him the most beautiful smile as she slid out of the SUV, opening the back seat to take out the kennel that Rowan was in.

Coming around the SUV, he took the kennel from her in one hand putting his other arm around her as they walked up the pathway.

"Thank you for loving me enough to come back to me!" He said gently in her ear.

"Always!" she said just as the door opened to them revealing Jake and Topaz waiting for them.

"So what did you think of your gifts?" Topaz asked with a grin

"You knew?!" Brace exclaimed followed her in, taking the kennel from Lex as she let Rowan out to meet everyone.

Within minutes everyone was in love with him, he could do no wrong and there would be no presents to top him that Christmas.

************

A/N - The puppy pictured here is one of my own so wasn't used without permission. Also be aware there a later picture of him and as it is a docked/cropped breed he is done as the breed is historically represented. It isn't up for debate nor will I entertain comments in regards to cruelty to it.

We are drawing nearer the end at this point so I hope you have enjoyed the story so far and will continue to read. Comment and/or vote if you like it.