Father Dearest

Summary:

This one doesn't have one, it has a prologue but it's basically the first chapter so I'm just putting two paragraphs.

Benny and Ethan lay on the latter's bed together. The evening twilight was beginning to cast a golden glow through the window, warming the room from the chill that came with the Septembers in Canada.

Ethan curled closer into his best friend turned boyfriend, watching the dust mites float into the aforementioned sunlight rays. He then turned his gaze into the pool of color that was Benny's eyes, just as golden. The silent emotions going through Benny showed with the shifting of his iris' as if they swirled with something akin to the dust mites. As beautiful as the light was, it was temporary. But Benny was just as gratifying, just as perfect, and would last forever and ever.

I have to warn something: this fic contains a topic that is child abuse.

Although it's not complete yet, it's very interesting because you can also read about Benny using his magic, or even Ethan having a vision. And I like that, I mean, the author is not missing details like those and it's so pleasing, it doesn't focus only in the fact that Benny and Ethan are boyfriends and other things that happens in the development.
I have to admit this fic is kinda sad:(
But it has its cute moments that rewards the above.

OKAY I BETTER SHUT UP.

Link in the cOmMenTS, babes.

Xx.