Chapter 4: Oh...Er...Hey Lisa...

I had gotten lost in the kiss. It was definitely the best thing to have ever happened to me. Moments, no matter how good they are have to eventually come to an end though. The end in this case being a certain girl called Lisa. She stormed into the room, her eyes blazed. “What. Are. You. DOING!” she practically roared the last part making the various doctors and nurses around the area glance at her like she was a complete lunatic. Lisa’s sudden outburst made me jump back from Shane. My eyes wide, I looked worriedly at Shane. He looked how I felt. Welp...crud. 

“Oh...Er...Hey Lisa...” he laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. He really needed to do better than that if we wanted to have a small chance of surviving Lisa’s wrath. I was about to intervene while things hadn’t gotten completely out of control, but Lisa beat me to it. “You. Me. Outside. Now.”  she glared icily at Shane. Spinning on her heel, Lisa stomped out of the room.

I honestly didn’t know what to say or do. Lisa had gone absolutely ballistic. Shane sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “Don’t worry. I’ll be back soon.” he said, but before I could say anything he swooped down and gave me a quick peck on the lips. This left me in a dream-like daze so I could only watch as Shane ran after Lisa. In any other circumstance I would’ve called after him but damn he was a good kisser. With that final thought my eyelids started to droop and I fell into a blissful sleep.

Little did I know what was happening outside the very building that I was stationed in...

_____________________________

Aaaand done!

Yay another chapter :D Finally XD

Sorry for the shortness! I just really wanted to update if you know what I mean.

45 read O-o 

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

I will get started on the next chapter and try to post ASAP   ^-^

Keep being awesome!

Love you guys <3

~Lolo