Chapter 3: Tears and Confessions

I woke up to the beeping of machines surrounded by the cold stark-white walls of a hospital room. Beside me I saw through the blurriness of my eyes a tired and run down Shane Dawson. “Oh my- Joey! You’re awake” Shane exclaimed happily, leaping out of the hard plastic hospital chair that was placed beside the bed I was in.

“Sh-Shane?” I managed to get out. Questions swam through my head. Why am I here? How? For how long has Shane’s backside suffered being cramped on that hard, not very comfortable looking chair? “How did I- Why am I-?” I tried forming a question that made somewhat a bit of sense. Before I had the chance of trying again, memories of what happened came flooding back to me. Oh, so that’s probably why my head feels like there’s a mini Miley Cyrus on a wrecking ball inside of my head. Ouchie.

“Joey. Oh God, Joey. You’re awake!” he exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around me. I winced at the slight pain, but smiled nonetheless. Then it hit me what had happened; the crash. I scanned my body for damage, noting that although damage was minimal I had a few stitches on my forehead. Shane noticed that he had unintentionally hurt me, and pulled back with a face laden with guilt. “Sorry!” he jumped back immediately and smiled apologetically. 

“It’s alri-” I attempted saying, before Shane interrupted me mid-sentence.

“No Joey it’s not alright. You could’ve died!” he began as tears started to show in his eyes. “You could’ve died and I would be devastated! Those idiots could’ve destroyed the single most important person in my life, and you’re telling me that it’s alright!” his voice gradually raised as tears started to stream down his face. “I know this whole thing will almost definitely come off as crap and cheesy, but here goes nothing I guess. Joey-Damn-Graceffa I-” Shane suddenly paused with the sudden shock of the situation that he was in. “Ah fuck it.” he said and slammed his lips against mine.

The kiss was like heaven and earth, fire and ice. Electricity seemed to flow through my veins like a force of lightning from above. Heart pounding, I began to kiss back. Nothing mattered now. Not the doctors. Not the nurses. Not even Lisa mattered right now. We were both together in our own little forever; a forever that would last an eternity to come.

______________________________________________

Oh. My. GOD!

I’ve finally finished this chapter! Yay! (About time too XD)

I am REALLY sorry. This took way longer then it should’ve! I guess that I kind’ve lost the motivation to continue, but thank goodness I did. I really felt something in this chapter if you know what I mean... But, enough about the boring stuff!

So they kissed :D Huzzah! *does dance of happiness and accomplishment* I honestly hope that to those of you amazing people that have read this and waited for this chapter think that it was worth the wait <3

Just a warning: I only have a rough, general idea of where this fic is going, so it might take me a while to come up with something to write in the next chapter. Sorry in advance <3

I hope that the odds are in your favor today and forever more, bye!

-Lolo