U p d a t e?

*tap tap*. Mic check?

Is anyone still reading this?

Do you guys want the story to continue?

Alright I guess I should explain my...absence. When I started writing this book, I was in 11th grade, Riverdale's first season had just started airing and I loved it. Season 1 was great, the ending was...meh; and then it started going downhill. Now riverdale finished 4 seasons and I'm starting my second year of college.

I haven't watched the show past Season 2, Episode 8. A lot of people still watch it though; everyone has different tastes, and that's fine! I'm just completely away from the show and fandom now.

But

The love you've given to this book and my other book, Sex, is amazing. My three books have a combined 1 million reads which is incredible. I read your comments everyday, I love them so much.

I will never resume watching riverdale, but since I want to practice my writing anyway,

Do you guys want me to continue this story?

If I get enough responses, I will start writing an update right away. As all of us are locked down due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I have a lot of free time on my hands too.

So comment away, and tell me what you feel! Thank you SO much for all the love you've given, you guys have my whole heart.

I'll be waiting!