End?

Jack's pov

Me and (y/n) ate the last of the pizza while Mark was taking a shower. About 10 minutes later Mark comes down stairs not smelling like shit anymore.

When (y/n) realises Mark came downstairs she gets up.

"i-im going to go get a drink." she said

Mark comes and sits down where (y/n) sits and grabs a slice of pizza.

"this pizzas cold." mark said bluntly

"well yeah mark, it's been there for an hour you ding dong." I said as Mark gave me a death stare.

(y/n) pov

When I went into the kitchen I grabbed a glass and went to the tap and put in under letting the glass fill up, I sat down at the table and my thoughts start draining in.

'why would mark kill my mother, she didn't deserve any of this.'

'you should get revenge he killed her, the only person who let you be yourself, never forcing you to do anything you didn't want to'

'no, don't have revenge! Even if he killed her I'm sure that mother wouldn't want me to take it out on him.'

I put my head on the counter, should I get revenge?

No there's no point in doing anything, not like it would help me gain anything besides harming him. And my mother wouldn't want me to ever harm anyone,

I walk back Into the living room and sit next to Jack, I turned on the TV and put on (f/Movie),

I leaned on Jack's shoulder and my eyes began to slowly fall my vision blurred as I slowly fell into a peaceful slumber.

Marks pov 🗡

When she went to sit next to Jack I really felt like stabbing him but something in my body stopped me from doing so,

I turned my head to continue watching the movie trying to ignore Jack and (y/N)

"h-hey Mark, she feel asleep do you want to take her up or sho-" before Jack could finish his sentence I interrupted him

"ill take her to bed sean, oh and you can leave you've ruined our marriage enough." I stated coldly

I put her down, and when she did she looked really uncomfortable with her clothes on, I got one of her pj's out of the suitcase and started to take her clothes off; first her top, then her jeans.

I crawled In bed with her as I slowly drifted to sleep

(your pov,😺)

As soon as I woke up, it was dark, I wonder if its still night.., it probably is since it is winter after all.
I turned to the left and looked at my phone 'ugh its only 4:52'

I put marks arms on the bed and got up, I should probably feed chica.

(sorry if it's boring, on the other choice it will be more... Exiting )

As soon as I left the bed mark, shifted looking for my figure. I quickly put a pillow there so he wouldn't notice I was gone, as soon as I got chica food she started barking... Really.. Really loud.

I heard shuffling from upstairs so I got scared and just crouched behind the kitchen counter and began pouring the dog food in the bowl so she'd be quiet.

"chica?" marks confused voice grumbled chica borked back in excitement.

"Y/N? Are you downstairs with chica?" Mark asked"Y/N?"

I heard shifting and loud steps coming from upstairs, 'shit why didn't I reply now he's gonna be suspicious'

I grabbed a knife from on top of the counter...

" Y/N? if you're down here then now would be a good time to say so.." Mark said...

He walked around the kitchen counter...

"AHH FUCK" Mark yelled"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N? "

'oh god. Oh no.. oH FUCK I JUST STABBED MARK IN THE LEG'
'oh god I need to leave before he comes for me'

I got up and ran, chica followed too, I quickly put on my shoes and opened the door I grabbed my jacket and chicas lead and legged it through the garden.
I got my phone from my pocket and called 911

"911 what is your emergency?"
The woman asked

"H-hi, I've just escaped from being kidnapped, and I'm scared that he's gonna come back and find me." I panted

"okay, and where is your location, so I can send an officer right away."

"i-m at (place a random adress here)" I told the woman

"an officer is going to your location now"

I ended the call, I sighed in relief knowing that Mark won't ever come get me again.

-9 minuets and 46 seconds later-

A police car arrived, and the officer asked me which house he was in, I told him number 26 near the end of the street.

Mark was being carried out with his hands handcuffed. He looked up at me.

"Y/N, baby, please, don't do this to me I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOU PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Mark yelled to me.

"if you're nothing without me, then you don't deserve me." I glanced at Mark.

- *coUGH**coUGH* totally didn't change the line from spiderman homecoming or anything-

*no pov*

-2 weeks and 3 days later-

-I have no godamn idea what happens in a court room so pls don't judge-

Today is marks court case, he will either be let off for his crimes and will receive a small fee of $750 or he will be put in prison for his actions.

"ladies, gentlemen and others, today we will be seeing if this man, Mark fishbach, deserves to be put in prison or not,"

"he kidnapped Y/N L/N and has killed 3 people one of them being Y/N's mother, he has also forced Y/N to marry him aka forced marriage, a very serious crime.
With all of this being said he will be punished with...... 3 years I prison."

The judge ended the session and Mark was taken away to prison where he will stay for a very long time...

Probably not the ending the wanted but I got lazy.so yeah this is it, this is the end, bye...

What are you still doing here.....

Go.. Leave... I'll call the cops if you don't leave.
5
4
3

Okay bye,.... Why are you still reading this... Ugh I'm done.