Chapter 4

!!Don't Roleplay! Please don't read if your scared of werewolves or any scaring looking animal. Or ghost. Enjoy!!

Nee Shiva looked around as the lights were on again. "Guys she's gone." Hoshi said shaking in more fear. They nodded scared. The next you know they walked over to she a wolf walking around. The girls screamed. The boys got in front protecting the girls. "What is a wolf doing in here?!?!?" Jin yelled. Jungkook smiled. "Jungkookie don't smile we need to find cinnamon!!" Jimin yelled. "Oh but we did find cinnamon." Jungkook giggled, his giggled turned into a laugh then. "Huh...?" They all asked. "It's her powers remember?" The boys nodded saying Ohhhhhhhhh.

"Like us?" Jaiden asked. "We have powers to right girls?" She asked. Hoshi, Kacey, rose, and Nee Shiva nodded. "What's your powers boys?" They looked at each other. "We all have healing." They said. "WHAT??!?!!? WHY ME?!?!?!?" A woman yelled. It was writer. Cinnamon growled as her white wolf fur turned blue and scarlet red. Her eyes going from Brown to red as well. They all looked at her surprised.

"Who's there?!?!" Rose yelled. Jaiden joined. "It's your wrist full moon if your asking that." The voice said. Out of nowhere the building fell. They all thought they died. Even the ghost did. Rose was smirking the whole time. She teleported all of them not that far away. Even though they still made it out alive.

"How did we get here?" Kacey asked holding onto Teahyung. Cinnamon was on Jungkooks shoulder since her mute animal mode came out. "Most likely go say we are still alive." Jungkook said. Nee Shiva nodded. Hobi was holding onto Nee Shiva the whole time. Jimin locked hands with Hoshi and rose.

"One thing we need do is fix dreams entertainment building." Yoongi said pointing at the collapsed building. They all nodded.

"Buts it's still the full moon......" a member of CEO took everyone away one by one. Until BTS would fess up and tell the girls they've them. Or face the wrath of CEO old job.....

Killers...