Chapter 3 (+A/N)

!!Don't read if you get scared easy. Don't rp!!

"Writer...?" Jaiden asked. "Writer." Kacey replied. "The leader am I correct?" Hoshi asked. "Yes. But she was the leader. That means she can take mine or Namjoon voice for you to join her." Cinnamon said shaking. "Oh no." Rose said. "What is it?" Kacey asked. "I know who your talking about. Writer. Real name Noko spirit Nashi." Rose said. "Wait is she-" Hoshi started. Before she finished there was a scream. "The screamer, also know as Lopez Jane Nashi." Cinnamon said. "Is it true?" Jaiden asked. "It's true. Your the biggest fans of one of the CEO." Jimin said. "No way...!" Hoshi said. "How?!?!?!" Jaiden replied. Rose just stood there hugging Jimin. "It's true." Yoongi finally said.

They stood there. Another voice was heard. "The shinier, aka Diamond intolerance." Cinnamon growled. "The oldest out of them." Yoongi and Teahyung said. "Something is similar but what is it?" The girls mumbled under their breath. "It's a full moon. The first day." The boys and cinnamon said. They all glared at the moment. It was almost 10. "Two more hours til they all come." Jungkook said. "What happens then?" Kacey asked. "Nothing good." Namjoon said.

The girls shake In fear. "Don't worry. I got-" cinnamon started. The lights went of and a scream was heard. They took her. Their leader, now it's just them.

(A/N for this chapter of this Halloween arc what powers dose your trainee have? Transformation and fire magic is off limits so anything that's not OP is ok. And transformation is weak ok?)