Z!ngs!

"Watch you doin tonight?" Some Drunkard with beer breath asked the woman sitting at the bar. 

"Nothing you'd be interested in" she scoffed.

"I doubt that. I'm down for anythin," he said as he put his arm around her 

" Oh really? " the girl asked as she turned her head to face the man with a smirk

"You bet right little miss. I think you and me will have a great ti-" the Man was cut off by the girl grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back, causing him to howl in pain. Everyone in the area began to stare at the two.  "He groped me!" she yelled. Welp, that was enough to make  everybody look away and mind their own business, it seemed as though at this bar getting beaten up for groping a girl was the norm. 

"Who are you lady?" the man grunted. 

"I'm Ida Haven and you best be leaving me alone. That is if you like having both your arms." Ida said as she tugged at the man's twisted arm.

"Alright! Alright! I'll leave." he screamed. Ida huffed as she released her grip and set the man free. He scrambled to get to the door and was immediately kicked out by the bouncer. 

 Bouncers are a girl's best friend  Ida thought as she saw the man get shoved out.

"What can I get for you?" the bartender said as ida took a seat at one of the barstools.

"2 shots of vodka. I need to get that pig off my mind." Ida requested

"Coming right up." the bartender said

"Yo barkeep?!" Ida hollered

"Yes?"

"What's that on the wall behind you?" Ida asked pointing to a poster that had a picture of a girl in a helmet and elbow pads, knee pads, and writs guards slamming into the floor.

"That right there young lady is the pride and joy of Riverscope, Utah, the Z!ngs! The best roller derby team since the 80s. Now they aren't as big anymore, but they still get around." he  explained

"Roller derby." Interesting.