011 Yandere!Kellin (Trigger Warning: Blood)

Note: This is non-canon. Also poorly written bc I'm focused on other things rip ))

Ignoring Kellin was never the greatest idea with how clingy the fucker could get, but [name] didn't think a few weeks away from the demon wouldn't be too bad... of course, [name] didn't go anywhere. In fact, they had put demon warding symbols all over their house to keep Kellin away for a bit, but those symbols didn't last too long... and neither did the friends [name] had over.

"Hello, [name]," a small figure spoke, the room dark and a metallic smell in the cold air, "it's been a while, I see you've found... better friends," Kellin spat out the word friends like it was a disease, his grip tightening on the metal object in his hand. It was a knife, a very bloody knife.

"Sorry about the mess, I'll be sure to clean it up," with a click of his fingers, the lights came on and revealed the horrific disaster that had just played out in [name]'s bedroom

There was blood everywhere. On the walls, the floor, and somehow on the ceiling. The corpses of [name]'s friends were laid neatly in a line on the floor, from tallest to shortest. The bodies were mangled and torn to pieces with stab wounds from head-to-toe. Kellin had obviously gotten incredibly jealous.

"Care to tell me why you've been ignoring me for these things?" Kellin snapped, letting the knife fall to the floor.

"Not that it matters, they're all dead!" The once calm and adorable Kellin was gone, and to replace him was a fucking psychopath who wanted nothing but [name]

"Not that it matters, they're all dead!" The once calm and adorable Kellin was gone, and to replace him was a fucking psychopath who wanted nothing but [name]. "Now we can finally be together!"