Individual Thoughts

Start from the beginning

"I didn't say you weren't"

"Oh... well--"

"HANSUNG!" An older boy marched over to the younger one. "I've been looking everywhere for you! And you end up being on the other side! Do you know how mad halboji has been at me!"

Hansung rolled his eyes. "Arraseo, arraseo, I get it hyung. This is Jihyun! Jihyun, this is my hyung Dansae!"

Dansae's eyebrows went up and he hit Hansung on the head and bowed.

"My apologies your highness, for my brother's behavior. I hope he hasn't caused you any trouble."

"Ani, he saved me from a few bullies. No need for formalities, but thank you for worrying about us."

*Hansung realizes* "YOU'RE A PRINCESS?! WOW"

From then on, the two were almost inseparable until the day that Jihyun was no longer allowed in the castle and was sent away.

End

Hansung was standing on the bridge staring down into the waters underneath. He looked up and saw two birds flying in the distance, playing in the air, unaware it was late into the night.

Hansung POV

Whatever I do seems to result in something backfiring. *throws a stone into the water* Smart aren't I. I push away someone because they keep a secret from me. Well, I deserved to know didn't I?! But it was her right to keep it from me. We promised that... But I broke it...

*Age 3, Sooyeon's departure*

Sooyeon lay on the bed, severely ill. The queen had made the decision to send her away to a different kingdom for her to heal in privacy and end up studying abroad. Jihyun followed Sooyeon everywhere before, but now, she had no one to go to to play all the time. From then on, to make Jihyun forget about Sooyeon, the queen ordered for Jinheung and Jihyun to be together for some time everyday, so that Sooyeon would be slowly erased into a faded memory.

End

Sooyeon walked in the gardens, not too long before she saw Hansung and walked up to him.

Sooyeon POV

"Hansung"

He turned around.

"Ah, Your Highness" I nodded in return.

"Did you run into the queen?"

"Er, yes. Did you?"

"Yes, I was given the task to terminate her."

His eyes widened and he growled.

"What do you mean."

"Apparently, my mother wanted to kill her to get the land from Baekje and end up conquering the third kingdom."

"She's corrupted."

"I know. But there's nothing we can do about it now can we?"

Hansung simply nodded and looked away.

Flashback

"You! You influenced him!"

She began to slap me and cut me in the side with my sword. (She took it and it cut me in the process)

"Eomoni!" I threw her off me, but she held the sword to my throat.

"Leave. Leave. I don't want you as my child. Go back to where you should've stayed. You should've never came back."

End

Queen POV

The pain slowly increased as the days went by. Jinheung was bound to become in complete control and would release it to the public. There was no other way to tell her that she was interfering with the plan and I had to remove her from the equation in order to succeed.

Third Person POV

Jihyun rose from her chambers, changed into casual clothing headed toward the bustling market.... and there....

959 words

I'm sorry I haven't updated! SoMeone Give ME ideas for my other book Big Brother

I love the support I'm getting and I love you guys! I'm going to post a cover soon on here, or I'll put a link. (2U by jungkook, my friends are going to do the instrumental)