Scene 7

Feast
Jimmy: We toast you my son for bravely saving your mother.

Hamlet drinks wine 🍷 

Narrator:Hamlet notices that there's something wrong with the wine.

Hamlet: Someone must of poisoned this cup of wine.(sputters while seeming to be choking)

Jimmy:Hehehhehehehe

Hamlet:You!(points at Jimmy) You must have poisoned this wine in hopes of my death. 

Jimmy:How could you say such a thing to your beloved father?(feigning innocence)

Hamlet: You're not my father and and seriously only you would think of pulling the same trick twice. Although, this time will have a different ending. 

Hamlet  limps towards Jimmy and  plunged his sword into Jimmy's heart.

Jimmy: To be honest, I thought you would of died from the poisoned lance after the dinner. Who knew that you would drink the wine. It's kind of funny since that poisoned wine for someone else.(says this with his last breaths)

Hamlet:What's with you and poisoning people? We could of gotten you some metal help if you weren't dead right now.

Ghost 👻 appears.

Ghost: good job my son. You have taken my revenge. I believe in you now. You can join in goatland now!

Hamlet: Don't you mean ghost land?

Ghost: No, goatland! I don't believe you anymore son!

Hamlet:Noooooooo

Narrator: And that was how the happy 😭 story of hamlet ended. But he died. Oh well.