Arguments (For Marilyn)

It was 5am and Colby was still out, I tried calling him 23 times and left 9 messages.

Mars💚😍
Colby where are you?
Colby??
Colby I'm serious
COLE!
COLE ROBERT BROCK PLEASE PICK UP
Please I'm scared
Where are you baby
Please come home
I miss you!

Still no reply. I was just about send another text when the door slammed open and shut. "DO YOU MIND NOT BLOEING UP MY PHONE NEXT TIME?" He shouted at me "Colby! Thank God you're safe I wa-" "I WAS HAVING FUN AND THANKS TO YOU IT'S RUINED!" At this point I was annoyed.

I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows "IT'S 5AM IN THE MORNING YOU HADN'T RETURNED I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN AN ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING!". His expression change to aggressive "MAYBE I'D RATHER BE IN AN ACCIDENT THAN BE WITH YOU!" I started to tear up.

Sam and Kat must have heard up shouting because both of them came downstairs to see what's wrong. As they got within eye distance they saw Colby pushed me onto the floor.

"COLBY STOP!" Sam ran in front of me protecting me as Kat helped me up I was now in hysterics of tears. "Colby this isn't you this is the alcohol" he grabbed Colbys shoulder and looked him in the eye "You gotta lose the booze or you'll lose yourself or worse you'll lose Marilyn.

Colbys facial expression softened as he walked over to me and hugged me "I'm sorry Princess" he choked out as I let go I seen him crying then I decided he needed more love so I hugged him more.

Boom and another one bites the dust
Hope y'all enjoyed
This one was for Marilyn so hope you liked it girl
Until next time :p