Chapter 1

My name is Amano Seira, I am Ichigo's twin sister. Just like her sister I am also a clutz and have no good qualities to me: I'm really shy towards people I suck at studying and I'm also bad at sports. I was never invited to this school. My sister was invited and my parents asked me to tag along with her because they thought I would miss her. 

Ichigo and I loved cakes ever since we were a child. One day  My sister was crying because we had a fight over a stuffed animal I ended up ripping it. My grandmother asked me to help her make a 'magical' cake as an apology gift. We ended up being friends again after she ate my cake. I was so amazed at how cakes can make somebody so happy. 

Anyway, my sister and I were on the bus waiting to attend to St. Marie Academy. We were fascinated by the luxurious and beautiful structure of the school. We always attended local schools so this was our first time entering a prestigious school. 

"It looks like a castle," Ichigo said. 

"I think you're just exaggerating I-chi-go," I say as we both giggle.

"It'd be even better if Henri-sensei was here" I giggle again. 

"Henri and Ichigo sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" she blushes as I tease her. I just look at my sister and giggle at her cuteness. 

"I keep giggling today. I must have inhaled laughing gas" I thought to myself as I giggled.

"But if I work hard, I'm sure I'll be able to meet Henri-sensei again! I'll work hard" my sister says passionately.

"がんばれ、イチゴ (you can do it, Ichigo)"I say to myself. She notices the statue and drags me towards it. 

"Queen of Sweets Spirits," I say out loud. 

"What's sweet spirits...?" Ichigo questions me I shrug my shoulders. 

"They're the spirits of this school," a voice says from out of nowhere.

"It talked" I just sigh at my sister's cluelessness.

"バカ(stupid)" I whisper to myself.

"How can that be possible?" A girl says as she comes out behind the statue. She had light orange straight hair and was wearing the exact same uniform as us.

"People who see the sweets spirits will have their dreams come true" I looked at her shocked.

"They grant their wish. It's like the genie from Alladin" I giggle at my imagination. 

Ichigo quickly prays at the statue I was giggling at her innocent act. 

"Sweet Spirits-sama, I hope that I can become an outstanding patissiere. I hope that I can meet Henri- sensei earlier. Amitahba" she says. 

"Seira you need to pray to" she grabs my hand and claps them together to create the praying symbol. 

"I hope I can create cakes and make people happy" I prayed.

"A-Amano-san, the statue isn't used for praying," the girl said. 

"How do you know our surnames,"  my sister says. I'm so scared is she a stalker. 

"You're Amano Ichigo and Amano Seira, the new transfer student, right?" she questions us. We nod at her. 

"I'm Katou Rumi. I'm your roommate so I came to fetch you. Please to meet you." she introduces herself. 

"PIease to meet you too. You can just call me Ichigo. My sister is very shy but you can call her Seira" I just shyly wave at her. Ichigo and Rumi talk with each other as I was busy looking around the place. I notice a pink and minty coloured butterfly behind the statue. I just stared at it.