Chapter 10

I'm back! Ok so I'm just going to start the story. No, Danny and the Box Ghost aren't here right now. They're trying to hide but I'll find them. Anyway, Here's Chapter 10!

Tucker drove the Spector Speeder to the exit of the Ghost Zone. Sam and Dani were tending to Danny's wounds. He wasn't awake but he was alive. He was slowly breathing. Dani was taking records of his injuries as Sam said them out so Tucker could hear.

"Left Rib broken, shoulder brusing, broken leg on right.. Other than that, he didn't break anything else. Pretty good."

Jamie listened from the back. She had her head down and tear stains on her cheeks. She was horrified. Her brother was unconcsious and it was her fault. The sight of him laying on the floor, blood on the side on his mouth, face, and even his shirt, she couldn't stand it. She looked away and sobs escaped her mouth. She started balling her eyes out and both Sam and Dani looked to her. Dani walked to her and hugged her.

"Hey, Auntie Jamie. Don't cry. Danny will be fine. I promise."

"I did this to him! I got him hurt..."

"Everything will be fine. He just has to rest a bit."

Jamie nodded and looked back to Danny.

*TIME SKIP*

Danny woke up in his bed. He shook his head and looked around.

"I'm in my room?" he said to himself.

He looked at himself. He had a bandage around his chest, a cast on his leg, and a few banages around his arms up to his shoulders. He remembered the battle. Was Jamie safe? He just had to know. He stood up and was surprised there was not pain in his leg. He was still weak but he could walk at least. He held found a crutch on the side of his bed and used it to support is side that hurt. He walked out his room and made his way downstairs to the living room. They were sitting on the sofa playing Monopoly together. He stood there to watch them. It was a good 10 minutes before Sam noticed him. She gasped and ran to him, embracing him in a hug. Everyone else followed except Jamie. She sat there watching them. When they let him go, Danny looked to Jamie and smiled.

"Hey, Jamie. Can I talk to you upstairs?"

Her eyes grew wide, but she nodded and walked to him. They went to his room and sat on his bed. It was quiet until Danny spoke.

"How are you? Skulker didn't hurt you right?"

She stared at him in shock.

"Are you kidding me? I should be asking you that! You were the one that was fighting him!! Oh Danny, I'm so sorry!"

Jamie couldn't say anything else. She cried and Danny pulled her into a hug. He rubbed her back and let her cry. Why not? The girl was going through so much right now. She cried for a few minutes until she stopped and just hugged him.

"Jamie... It's not your fault. Listen to me when I say this. Even I still can't believe it. Yes I know, I've been Phantom for years now, but it's still hard to believe. I think about it and sometimes I wake up, wondering if it was a dream. The accident, my adventures... Still I can't settle it in. Mom and Dad didn't find out until the Disasteroid event. The greatest ghost hunters, couldn't even put it together that their son was half ghost. Don't put any pressure on yourself. You made a mistake. Humans make mistakes. That's what makes us human."

Jamie smiled a bit.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine. Sure, I have pain, but that's how I know I'm alive." he said with a chuckle.

Jamie giggled.

"Come on. I bet they're waiting for you. Who's winning so far?"

"Jazz."

"Of course..." He said rolling his eyes but with a smile.

They both walked downstairs and continued the game. Jazz won but Jamie was very close to her. The family was having lots of fun not realizing they were being watched. Danny's ghost sense went off her he looked around. His parents knew what that ment so the took ot their weapons. Sam and Tucker did as well and got into position. Jamie looked at them. Jazz held her tight as she had a weapon of her own. A maniacal laugh filled the room.

"Poor, poor child... You really think that your family could protect you?"

"Leave her alone, whoever you are!" Danny shouted.

"I'm not after the girl, Ghost boy... I'm after you. And you really don't remember me? Pitty... We were very close..."

"No... It couldn't be..."

"Oh, but it could."

Well, here you go! I'm sorry it's short. I'll try to make it longer in the next one! So tell me, who do you think it is! I want to see your thoughts!

Thank you all to those who read my story! I'm not the best writer and to see my story actually getting reads and counting, I feel proud! Thank you!!