Marked

A/N: I hope your excited for this chapter! I was suuuupppeeeerrr excited to write this. I love it. Are you wondering what the picture is above? It was made by my awesome friend @-Just-a-Cat- ! She's amazing~ I'm very happy and thankful for the fanart! Thank you, buddy. If you guys want me to post your fanart of this story on my story, I can! Just ask me through messages, and it shall happen. Thank you for all of the support by that way! I'm very grateful. All my readers make me incredibly happy~ Continue with your extremely gay werewolf story below. Love y'all!

I felt my mate poke my cheek. "Noooo please I didn't sleep well." I tried pulling the covers over my head and groaned, but he obnoxiously kept poking my cheek. I irritatedly bit his finger, while my canines were out from irritation. Once I opened my eyes, I saw him smiling with that cute dimple on his cheek. I let his finger go, and he retracted it from my mouth with a spec of blood on his finger.

"I'm sorry. I'm not a morning person." I blushed, looking down and then back up at him. He seem unfazed, until his sudden change in mood struck. It honestly looked like a light bulb just appeared over his head. "Oh ow! My finger hurts, if only someone would kiss it..." He winked at me and clutched his finger dramatically. I shook my head slightly laughing. "You could've just asked." I kissed his finger, and he looked at me in pure shock that i actually kissed his finger. "Did I do something wrong..?" I asked.

I started to panic. Was that weird? Haha probably. Shut up wolf I wasn't asking you. Then who are you asking? Ever heard of talking to yourself? It's a thing. Nope you're just crazy. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I feel like my wolf is my sibling but in my head. Annoying and lovable. But mostly annoying. Awe I love you too~

"Hello? Earth to Ayden?" My attention immediately shifted to my mate. "Can I ride you?" I asked in sudden curiosity. His eyes immediately turned black from the question, and he started wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. "I swear you only come out when you're angry or hear something dirty or an innuendo." Drake's wolf let out a throaty laugh. "What's your name by the way? I can't keep calling you 'Drake's wolf' in my head." He smiled at my comment. "I thought you'd never ask. It's Damion." A smile came up onto my lips as I said his name. He growled, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I blushed and then climbed up and over his shoulder, trying to cover up my embarrassment I screamed, "Go horsey or wolfy or whatever you call yourself as fast as you can!" He just shook his head at this with a grin. "You are going to regret saying this." I rolled my eyes. "Suuurreee. Totally- AHHHH!" He started to run super fast as i screamed and struggled to stay on top of him. Once I got ahold of him, I held my hands up in the air screaming, "WEEEEEE! GO THAT WAY! NOW THAT WAY!" The whole time.

Many of the pack wolves look shocked to see someone ordering their alpha around but didn't question it. Eventually he let me down, and he showed me his toothy grin. "What did you think?" I jumped up and down. "That was soooooo much fun!" He looked at me and smiled. "Good. I don't do that for just anyone, you know?" He said, and I slightly role my eyes muttering "alphas".

"Do you think it was okay to do that though? Many people seemed off as to have their alpha being ordered around by someone." I asked and Damion shrugged. "Let them talk. I don't care. It's only a matter of time, until I announce you Luna. They're going to have to get used to it anyway because i will do many more embarrassing things just to make you happy." I blushed at his comment and rocked back and forth on my feet.

Please let me talk to my mate please. I subconsciously ignored my wolf and stared at my handsome mate's face. PLEEEAASSSEEE! He screamed in my head, and I winced. Damion gave me a look of worry. "Don't worry. It's just my obnoxious wolf asking to meet you both extremely loudly and annoyingly." He chuckled then Damion's eyes started to sparkle. "Can we meet your wolf?"

I fiddled with my hands slightly jealous, wanting to stay with him. "Uh sure." I muttered begrudgingly. Damion's hand came up to my cheek. "Don't worry. We'll spend much more time together, okay?" He caressed my face, and my face immediately brightened up red in shame. I retreated to the back of my mind and let my wolf take over. I'm sorry... My wolf shook his head. Don't worry I understand is what my wolf told me. This made me calm down a little. Thank you.

My wolf stared at the man before him. Drake had taken over. His ocean blue eyes reflected his emotions for us. I could see the love, worry, and happiness swirling in his eyes all at once. We stood there just staring at each other. "What's your name?" Drake asked. "Alec." My wolf muttered hypnotized by the eyes he loved and I loved so much.

Drake kneeled to my wolf, and Alec tilted his head in confusion. Shock immediately went right accross our face as he lifted our left hand and kissed our ring finger. "I, Drake Williams, swear that both my wolf and I shall protect you, be loyal to you, care for you, and love you, Alec and Ayden Henderson, until death do us apart because you are my mate and I am happiest right here next to you."

He looked up at me with determination and seriousness in his eyes, and I just stood there with wide eyes. Did he really just say that? He said he loved us. He practically proposed to us. Blush spread right across Alec's cheeks, and I felt my heart swell with warmth. "Well you better love me." Alec said with one hand on his hip, while cocking it to the side, trying to hide the affect that his words had on him. Alec started mumbling and got down to Drake's eye level.

"We love you too." He said on both his knees grasping Drake's hand. "I pledge the same oath to you. I promise to be the rock you lean on and a good Luna. We are both extremely happy to be by your side." Alec said with a smile and then asked me if I was ready to be marked. Yes. I muttered. "We are ready to be marked." Alec said with a toothy grin and Drake responded with wide eyes.

You could practically see the battle in his eyes. His eyes shifted to pure black from ocean blue and this process repeated over and over, until his eyes stayed a pigmented black color. Damion had taken over. He scooped Alec up in his arms and started running at an inhuman pace towards our bedroom. Alec giggled and threw his arms around Damion's neck. Damion showed us his panty dropping grin with his cute dimples and kicked our door open. He shut it behind him and threw us onto the bed.

"D-Damion..." Alec muttered in anticipation. Damion immediately crawled right on top of us with his face on our nape at an inhuman speed. He growled and licked our neck, kissing the spot where our mark would go roughly and sloppily. I could feel the internal embarrassment inside of me as Alec didn't hold back his sounds. "Your voice is beautiful." He said, growling contently as his canines came out. 

He did not hesitate or warn us as he bit down on our neck to his mark. Alec howled at the sudden pain, clutching onto him and slightly whimpering. Damion pulled back and licked it it clean, holding us close. Alec's eyes closed, but you could practically feel the stare on our mark as the mark shifted from a bite to.. "What does it look like?" Alec asked as he opened his eyes. Damion smiled. "Two wolves with our tails intertwined." I smiled softly at his description.

Can I complete the process? I asked Alec and he nodded, letting me take control of our body. I jumped onto Damion's lap, jumping up and down excitedly. "Can I complete the process?" I asked Damion enthusiastically. He chuckled and bit his lip. "Of course, you can, Ayden." I grinned and went down kissing his neck, showering it with love.

I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and let my canines come out. My teeth bit his neck first softly then more pressure was applied to seal our bond. I immediately felt the bond grow stronger. I clung to him like my life depended on it, not sure I could ever let go. His mark shifted from the bite to two wolves with their tails intertwined just like my own.

His eyes were now ocean blue, and he was back to the Drake I knew. "I love you." Drake said with a smile I could never forget. "I love you too." I said as we laid together our legs and arms intertwined.

We never let go of each other that night. I don't think we ever could.