Leaving eachother

ASHLEY'S POV

It was 3:00 am and I couldn't sleep, I was twisting and turning on Matt and I's bed and surprisingly he didn't wake up! 'Eh, heavy sleeper? I see' I thought to myself and I pecked his lips.

"Ash? babe? what's wrong?" I hear Matt say
"Oh, um nothing, I just can't sleep,"I said
" Oh okay well let's cuddle and then let's see if that works so you can go to sleep?" He asked me with a smile in his face. "sure,why not?" I said while I kissed him and we cuddled.

I was also sad because I was going to miss Matt when we all went back home.

I started to cry of just thinking of that. "Ashley?babe why are you crying?is everything okay?" I heard Matt, 'wow I really got to shut up when I cry' I thought to myself "I just can't believe that we're not going to see each other for 2 months until the next magcon!" You cried "oh baby, no we're going to see each other because it's summer vacation so my mom and dad said it was okay to stay with your family for the summer!" He said as he kissed my forehead "really,baby?" I asked excited, "yeah so let's go to sleep so we won't miss out flight tomorrow" he said as he pulled me tight and we fell asleep.

*next morning*

I got in the the shower, took a quick 7 min shower and got out, I straightened my hair and put a "buck wild" beanie on, I put light blue and pink shorts and a crop top that said "#party" on it with some white vans.

I got all my stuff ready and I the car, we all said our goodbyes and we boarded out planes. on the plane I started to read " divergent" because I loved that movie, when I got tired of reading I just put my headphones on and fell asleep on Matt until we got home to NC.