First day at magcon.

Ashley's POV

"So I'm with Ashley, Nash,and cam?" Matt asked "yep" Bart said "okay well let's go to our room and let them choose their rooms." Nash said while walking to the elevator.

Matts POV

I was sharing a room/bed with Ashley and then Nash and cam where on the other bed. "I'm going to he get food you wanna for babe?" I asked Ashley "umm... Sure why not? Where are we going?" She said "umm..how bout Taco Bell then Starbucks?" I said and she nodded with a smile "okay then Nash, can do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" I asked them "NAHH we're good!" They both said. We went to Taco Bell and we ordered loaded grillers not that we're cheep it's just that we were going to Starbucks next. "so babe,what do you wanna do? While we're here in San Fran?" I asked her "umm.. How bout six flags? Or Disney? Or the beach?" She asked super excited, "you really wanna go to six flags?" I asked happy, "of course! I went to the six flags in San Antonio last summer and it was so fun I got on all the rides,too!" She said, "okay so why not go after magcon tomorrow? With the guys?" I asked " of course the more people the more fun we'll have!"she said.

"Let's go to Starbucks?" I said as I grabbed my penny and her penny also, "yeah let's go" she said as she got on it, the whole way there we were holding hands and yes we stopped for some fans but it was fun!. "Can I have the grande caramel flan frap?" She said, "me too please" I said as we payed and said our names, "Matt and Ashley?" The girl said as she handed us our drinks. "Babe you know that you remind me of hayes?" I said "is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She said "no that's a really good thing because you actually look like his sister and that means that people won't be asking you are you adopted?" I said and I saw her smile "oh well that's good!" She said "let's go to the hotel because it's getting late and me and carter wanted to shoot a video." I said "yeah let's go I'm tired anyways." She said

ASHLEY'S POV

When we got to the hotel we saw that everybody was hanging out in Carter's room. Carter and Matt set everything up for their video and am they started "hey guys, what's up its Matt and Carter, well today we are doing the hot sauce challenge" Matt said "we have milk here with us but the first one to drink it loses" carter said.

*skip the video*

CARTAHH'S POV

"So Ashley how'd you like the video?" I asked her smiling "well it WAS a total disaster but without that it was awesome!" She said with a smile."okay good, I'm glad that you liked it!" I said while I saw Bart walk in "guys it's late! We have to be at the convention at 7:30 to set every thing up so get some rest" he said while everybody said their goodbyes and left to their rooms.