Chapter 4-

We pulled up to Justin's house. It was pretty big. The outside was beautiful and was not at all what I had expected.

It was made of stone, and there was a huge fountain and flowers everywhere, there was pretty trees and a U shaped driveway behind the fountain. His house seemed to be two stories high.

"Psht, my mobile home is still better" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and following Justin into the massive house.

The foyer had two staircases going up on both sides, and a step down between the two that led into the great room. The house was modernly decorated but it was still cozy. The kitchen was to the right of the great room and it was set up entertainment style with a large breakfast eating booth in front of the cooking space. It looked beautiful.

He took my hand and guided me up the grand stairs. We approached a hallway with four doors. At the end of the hallway were double doors. We walked to the end of them and Justin swung the grand doors open.

"You can sit down. I'm gonna go change in the bathroom" he said as he walked to giant black doors on the opposite side of the room. He pressed a button and the slid open revealing his massive wardrobe. He pulled out dark blue swim trunks and walked to the bathroom.

I sat awkwardly on his bed and surveyed the room.

His room had a large bed in the middle of it, the one that I was currently sitting in. It had a grey comforter with a white stripe at the bottom and large pillows piled on it. His bathroom was to the left of the door. It was modern with a large glass shower with a built in sauna (so he told me). His room was larger than the size of my entire house.

He walked out of the bathroom wearing his swim trunks and a grey tank top showing his huge arms. His hair was slicked back like normal and he wore black RayBans. He smiled at me.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go get some gas before, I'm running low" I said getting up and following him downstairs.

"Oh we aren't driving to the beach." He said walking into the great room and over to the massive grey curtains that hung over the walls. He pulled them apart revealing huge glass windows that showed his backyard.

The backyard had a slightly raised deck with a hot tub to the left, an outdoor kitchen and eating area to the right and a huge swimming pool with a rock fountain. There was palm trees everywhere and it was gorgeous. I stood in awe as I realized there was also a beach access at the very end of his backyard.

He looked at me and smiled. I laughed and shook my head "Of course you live on the beach" I said following over the beach access and down the sand dune to the beautiful LA private beach.

There was a few people on the beach, but they were slightly far away. There were two small sofa lounge chairs set up underneath a giant umbrella and there was a small end table with built in speaker and cooler in the middle of the two.

We sat down and I put my bag at the end of the lounge chair I was laying on. I lathered on about three layers of sunscreen on my perfectly porcelain skin. I burned very easily.

"So what do you think?" Justin said hanging me a Bud Light Lime out of the cooler and turning on the radio to a country station.

I sat back and took a sip of my beer. "Im thinking I made friends with the right kind of person" i said. He swatted me playfully.

"I'm seriously I could get used to this life, I should've gotten concussed by a celebrity earlier." I said laughing.

"so you're just friends with me for the money?" He said gasping his mouth gaping. I nodded my head and sipped my beer again.