Two

I looked up at him while walking down the empty and dark narrow street. He noticed that i've been stared at him and smiled.

"Im Hoseok" He introduced himself. 'I dont know this man. Why is he helping me?'

I wanted to ask the question but my voice wont come out. I stopped walking and pulled my hair due to frustration as he stopped too and looked at me with a kind smile on his face.

"It's okay, i know how to make it quick" He nodded. I looked at him weirdly, didn't get what he was trying to say. "Your voice, we will try to heal your voice box in this short time"

I smiled and walked to him. Did a bow as a sign of thankful and held his hand. I gasped then pulled away when i realised his hand was cold.

"Are u sick?" I asked using hand signs. I wasn't pro using it, but i used my best to let him know what i was trying to say. "No" he shook his head. "Im born like this" he chuckled.

We walked away and arrived in an apartment which not too far from where we were. From the outside, it looks creepy and old, but soon when we came inside his apartment, everything seem so bright, just like a paradise in an apartment.

A wide smile appeared on my face as i quickly walked in and looked around in excitement. 'How?' I asked using the body gestures.

He sat on the bed and smiled as he tapped the spot next to him. Without any hesitation, i sat down and he took out a glass then filled it with the plain water then back to sat down.

He moved his hand, swirling it around and sparkles appeared as they fell into the glass, mixed with the plain water. The colourless water changed to blue coloured, and soon to purple coloured.

"Im a magician, i can manipulate your mind, can hypnotize anyone, can do my magic on anyone" He chuckled.

My eyes grew bigger once i saw the magical things.

He poured the water onto his hand, i wanted to avoid him from doing it or he will get wet but he didn't. The water formed into a sphere shape, or should i say like a ball floated in air just above his palm.

"That's--"

Then, the water round size became smaller and smaller until it became a solid small marble, look just like a purple candy.

He used his another hand and hold my chin and used another hand to insert the candy into my mouth. As i crushed it using my teeth, liquid came out and went down to my throat. It was cold but warm at the same time, enough to soothe my throat.

"I will prepare this for you and u need to take this twice a day. Maybe in three days, your voice box will healed"

"Thank you" I showed him my hand gesture, showing how thankful i was. "Not a problem. Now you can go to rest" he smiled and stood up then walked away from there.

I threw myself back to the bed, looking up to the ceilling and smiled. "He seems like doesn't have any family member. Maybe i could turn him into my puppet. There are so many things he can do, this magician is interesting"

I smiled to myself and fell asleep right away in happiness.

•••

Next morning, i opened my eyes and saw the sunlight-- wait no, this is another sunlight. "Clean yourself and take the candy" he said. My eyes blinked several times and looked away after i scoffed silently nervously after i saw him wearing the sleeveless shirt.

"Damn he is hot"

I just nodded and stood up, making my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked down to the toothbrushes in the platic cups. It seems familiar, yet i can't jump into conclusions just yet.

"The blue toothbrush is yours. Use it"

My eyes widened when he told me about it. I was right, this toothbrush is the same as mine at my place. But why is it here?

I took and used it, my facewash, shampoo and bodywash were there too. I dashed out from the bathroom after i brushed my teeth and checked the cupboard to see my clothes were inside too.

"What the hell?"

He smiled and chuckled. "Im sorry. I intended to save you so i took all of your belongings and brought it here" Hoseok smiled.

"But how.."

"Im the magician afterall" He shrugged and walked to the kitchen as he started to make something.

I looked down to the candy box and hesitated to eat it. This Hoseok guy is creepy, what should i do?

"There's nothing to be afraid of. Im not a bad guy" he sighed and looked down to his pan. He was waiting for the egg to be cooked on the flower shaped pan.

That's cute.

I want my voice to come back, i can't stay in silence just like this. I took the candy and put it inside my mouth, crushed it as it melted like before.

"Breakfast is ready!" he shouted, smiling wide. There're bacons and eggs on two plates. I started to be hungry once i saw the foods.

I sat down and began to eat with him. "T..th..a..nk..yo..u" I said, shakingly. My voice has becoming better and better!

He looked at me in shocked then smiled brightly. "I told you" He laughed. Yes, i can trust this guy.

But.. how did he know about me? How did he know that i've been kidnapped?

Who is he actually..?