L DeathNote

A slightly shorter one of lil cinnamon roll L. Kind of a bittersweet one and I hope you enjoy. I'll update a Haruka Nanase from Free by tomorrow. Love ya guys!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

L sits or crouches whatever you want to call it on the floor. He keeps looking through KIRA websites searching for evidence. He's been looking through them for weeks I don't remember the last time he rested. I think he's going to apply himself. 1/2 a twizzler rests between his teeth the other half being held with balance by his lips. I can't help but to stare at them and lick my own adding a small bite for effect.
" (y/n) is there a reason why you are staring at me so intently?"
His voice seems monotone but I've been with him long enough to recognize the curiosity and humor behind it.
"Nah babe."
He chuckles
"You absolutely sure, you've been acting weird recently."
No actually I've been insecure and my anxiety has been acting up. You wanted to say that but you didn't want to burden and he's already been put under enough stress from his research. It would be unfair for you to put your problems on him. But seriously, who wouldn't be insecure when you have the worlds greatest detective L as your boyfriend. He's so perfect in your eyes. Sometimes you just feel like you don't deserve him and you've been a little distant from him recently because of it. He's just so pure in this world. A small frown forms on your face.
"Alright I'm done with this. What's wrong (Y/N),"
You're taken out of your thoughts.
"Im fine"
"Don't give me that bullshit".
" I know you're not fine, from that frown earlier I know for a fact there's an 80% chance something is wrong, so tell me."
You blush now realizing how close his face is to yours . Realizing you weren't going to be able to wiggle yourself out of this you let it out a sigh.
" I guess sometimes I just feel insecure. You are just so perfect . I don't know what you see in me."
His brows furrow
" isn't it obvious , you're cake."
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, to be honest.
" babe you've got layers, you have the frosting which is what people originally see. It represent your face, your body, it's delicious." You can't help but to blush. " but without insides it's just frosting and frosting can't always cover up a gross cake. You see the cake part represents your personality. You are kind, smart, good, quick on your feet, sexy,.."
you cut him off , flinging a nearby pillow at him. Your face burning from the blush raging on your face " oh my gosh ok, ok, ok, I get it."
You say smiling
"If you're that flustered then you don't want to know what the strawberry represents."
He raises a brow smirking. You gasp. I can not with this boy, oh my gosh.
"You're a lil pervert ya know that."
He moves on top of you so your back is flat against the floor and he's straddling you . His hands firmly wrest on your arms pinning you down so you are unable to get up. He leans in close to your ear
"Only for you babe."
He nibbles my ear a bit and his hot breath tickles cussing goosebumps to appear. He quickly gets up and walks over to his computer and sits down. You lay there for a second wondering how he could regain his composure so quickly. " you know I get insecure too, cause in my eyes you're perfect and I'm not."
A blush flushes his cheeks. You get up and sit next to him. He's now too embarrassed to look at you. You just stare at him with a small smile. In even less than a whisper you say the three most terrifying words.
" I love you." You said it at such a low volume so he couldn't hear it.
" Say it again." His eyes are wide staring at you now like a kid.
" I-I love you Lawliette."
"There's a 100% chance I love you too."you bury your head into his shoulder smiling like an idiot. He rests one hand on yours. "Are you going to be working on the KIRA case?"
He sighs " yea, you're observant."
"Only when it comes to you. Just make sure to come back to me at the end of the day, ok?"
" I will make sure to come back to you in a world of justice."
You lay there listening to his heartbeat unknowingly of the future to come.