Chapter five: sneaking out

Elizabeth's pov:
The next day came around, and I woke up with a bunch of energy. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I changed into jeans and t-shirt. I went downstairs to make breakfast for me and dad. I was about to go down the stairs when I see Henry come out of his room, I wave at him and go downstairs. I make myself an omelet with green pepper and cheddar cheese. I give half on a separate plate for Henry. I get dad some scrambled eggs and toast with jam on it. He has work today so I wanted to make him something quick for him to eat. Once everything was ready, I set everyone's food at the table with forks. Henry comes down in his usual jeans and a tshirt with the sleeves rolled up. I say "Mornin' Henry. Come eat." He sits down at the table and starts eating the omelet. Dad eats his food and runs out the door for work. He says "hey Lizzy I'm gonna go, if you need anything you know where to find me." He goes out the door......
after a few hours have past I was really bored. I've done my chores, cleaned my room, read a book. So I thought 'maybe I can out for a little bit. It won't be so bad.' I put my sneakers on and head out the door. I lock the door behind me, I have a key tied onto my necklace. I start walking down the street when all of a sudden I see a boy my age running away from something. I decided to try to help him. "Hey hey are you okay? What happened?" He was shaking and breathing heavily. I look to see he has a Phanny pack on. I look at him and say "do you need a puffer?" He points to his phanny pack. I take out a puffy and tell him to take s big breath and I press down on the button on the puffer. After that he was able to talk, he says "thank you so much, there was something terrifying running after me. And I couldn't get away until I ran into you. So thanks." I say "your welcome. I'm Elizabeth by the way, but you can call me lizzy." I stick out my hand as he shakes it. "I'm Eddie. Hey how come I've never seen you around before." I shrug and say "I've always been here I guess. I'm most of the time at home or at school or at the library. I never really get out cause I'm not aloud." I look down and kick some rocks that are around me. He says "well if you want you can come and hang out with me and my friends." I nod and say "that would be great." We start walking and go to the house of that little boy who went missing lived. It's really sad of how he went missing. He was only like five or something. Anyway Eddie knocked on the door, the door opened to a boy about my age that was really cute. He had light brown hair, greenish blue eyes. He smiled at Eddie and then looked at me and said "hi I'm bill" Eddie says "bill this is Lizzy, lizzy meet bill denburough. Is cool if we hang with you bill and the others. It's ok Lizzy is a pretty cool girl." Bill nods and opens the door wider for us to come inside. I'm so excited that I actually have friends now. We go to the garage where a projector was being set up with all the lights off. I whisper to Eddie "what's going on?" Eddie turn to bill and says "can I tell her?" Bill nods and continues to help set up the projector. Eddie turns back t me and says "so you know how all of these kids are going missing?" I nod he continues and says "well bills younger brother Georgie was one of those kids, and we think that this clown that we can all see is taking them so we're trying to find it and we're gonna kill it." I looked him like he was crazy I say " what the fuck is wrong with you. Why don't you guys just go to the police about it? You guys are crazy! I'm out of here." I start walking to the door but I was blocked off by bill I say "bill.move" he shakes his head and says "no lizzy you have to believe us, this thing is trying to get us too. We're afraid that if you tell other people we'll end up getting killed. Please just help us." I sigh and look at the ground "fine" bill hugs me and says "thanks for understanding"

Hey guys the book is finally getting with the story line! Your welcome!
~Abby Alouche