:5:

(3 days later)

Key pov

Walking into rehearsals with Dee by my side, I could hear a beat booming through the rehearsal building.

Entering the rehearsal space Dee ran up to Latto and Flaujae giving them hugs, while they talked amongst themselves. Looking around I see JI, Mani, and Roscoe and the dancers dancing around, Peach making snap videos, and Nova and Nia cuddling in a corner, seeing that made me sick.

Nia was the first girl I gave my all to and she left me for some suave Puerto Rican, who commented a few heart eyes under her pictures. Sometimes I wished that he'd break her heart, then I realized I cared for her and that it would only hurt me to see her hurt. Even though it was two years ago, it still stings a little bit. Her leaving me for him definitely made me a little insecure, but I quickly got over that.

I shifted my gaze to Peach, now Peach is a really close friend of mine, maybe one day we'd be more. I stopped staring at her in fear of getting caught, I walked over to Peach and took a seat on the floor beside her.

"Hey Peach, How you doing?" I asked. "Peachy" she said. I broke out into a fit of laugher "You a whole headass for that" She laughed with me, we conversed until JD came in telling us the order of performances. Being that Peach performed first, she rehearsed first, she looked so happy in her element, you can tell by looking at her this is meant for her.

Once it was time for me to rehearse 'shorty right there', I needed a girl to practice with so I asked Peach did she want to help me, of course she said yes, as I was singing 'shorty right there' to her and dancing around stage I looked in her hazel brown eyes and sung the pre chorus, I swear I seen her cheeks flush a little pink.

Mani pov

As I was watching Key perform 'shorty right there' the way he was looking at Peach was too intense to miss.

I tapped JI on the shoulder and asked him did he see what I see, he looked up from his phone and started laughing and said "Nah man, you buggin" this fool wouldn't know what it love looks like if it hit him in the face "I bet you $50 they gone date before tour over" He shook my hand and said "Bet."

After rehearsing for hours it was Latto's turn to perform, she wanted a guest up there when she sung 'minute' and JD decided that with the dancing she was doing, somebody from the crowd might be a little too touchy feely, so she was stuck choosing somebody off of tour.

She scanned all of us before she said "Mani, you wanna be the special guest?" I contemplated saying no. I slightly nodded my head, once I hopped up, I was instructed to go back stage and wait for my que. I was quite nervous, every since that kiss between Lyssa and I things have been awkward on my part of course.

I think she's realizing how Im starting to distance myself from her.

"I wanna bring a special guest out here. Mani, where you at?" I walked upon stage and took my seat in the chair. DJ Prince started playing the music, Latto danced around stage singing her song. She walked up the stairs and came around to me

"Everything was going good, till you start acting different."

"Baby I ain't gone trip, just let me know if you wanna leave, then you can go"

As she sung them lines she looked me dead in my eye before turning around and swaying her hips. I bit my bottom lip to refrain from touching her and to refrain MJ (mani jr.) from-- nvm too late.

As the song went off I hurried off of stage and went to the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror "Get it together man" I whispered to myself, a knock on the door startled me.

"Who is it?" I yelled "It's me, Mani" I knew who it was, but I was not opening that door, so I asked again to stall time "You know it's me, Armani" Sighing, I opened the door only because she used my real name. I opened the door to see Latto with a huge smile.

"What Latto" I asked her with attitude, she looked taken back a little, but didn't let her smile drop "I wanted to ask if you liked the dance" I did.. A lot but I won't tell her that "It was cool" I could see her smile dropping more and more.

Without saying another word I brushed past her and left the bathroom "What did I do wrong, Mani?" She yelled after me, that kind of hit me hard but I kept walking away, I can't be near her right now.

After the kiss I felt used. I know she didn't kiss me because she wanted to.. it was because Marco was there. She doesn't think it's a problem but I disagree, you shouldn't go around kissing people you don't like. I mean yeah she flirts with me, but she could just be a friendly person.

J.I. pov

I was scrolling on my phone, waiting for rehearsal to be over, so I can stop looking up in Nova and Nia's face. Let's just say Key wasn't the only one upset about Nia and Nova.

I always wanted her, never got her because she never thought of me that way and I guess that's my fault, I never had any resentment towards Nova that's my bro, I just need to get over this little crush that I have on her, which is really hard being that she always talks to me when she's not up under Nova.

"Hey Justin" I heard a voice behind me chirp, turning around I seen Nia "Hey Nia" she pulled herself up on stage to sit beside me "What ya doing" playing in my curls; something I did out of nervousness I responded with "Same ole, same ole" she threw her head back in laughter before saying "Same ole, playing somebody's child"

The last thing I want is for her to think I'm a player, so i quickly denied that statement and looked back down at my phone continuing to scroll down my timeline. "So.. JI I heard you been in the studio, What you crafting?" Nia asked with a raised eyebrow "Nothing special, just some singles to drop. You?" She smiled wide before saying "Working on the ride or die video with Nov, im so excited" Once again I felt this feeling, like somebody just shot my toe (iggady reference).

I nodded my head and got up off stage excusing myself to go to the bathroom. This will be a log few months.

an: okay so this chapter is trash. i was writing it in class, bro I hate highschool sm, it dead stresses me out. but in this book I want everyone to have a pov this isn't just a deetranova story, it's a story bout all of them so if I jump around in pov's a lot just know it's because I'm trying to get at least 3 pov's in a chapter. oh and sorry for this trash that I call chapter 5.