:1:

Alyssa

"shut up, slim" I replied to Mani's attempt to 'roast' me "make me" he replied challenging me "we both know that's not what you want Mani" I said before turning my back from the facetime  call to finish packing for the sososummer tour.

"damn latto!" Mani said startling me "what?" I replied concerned "all that ass hanging out them jeans" I blushed a crimson color and left out of the frame so he can't see, after all I am a really light complexion and it would be extremely easy to see.

"chill latto im playing" I was trying to muster up an insult but came up with nothing creating a silence on the ends of the phone till Mani interrupted the silence by saying "im so excited man, I can't wait to be on tour and perform" I knew that this tour was bound to be lit.

Before I could respond to Mani I got a message

from: marco🙄❤️ - want to go to the movies later?

Before responding to his message I had to see whether I had plans or not "lattoooo, you still there?" I looked in the camera and said "where im going knuckle head" he whispered something under his breath along the lines of 'no where, when you mine'

I pretended like I didn't hear it, but deep down I wanted to acknowledge it, but I  have a boyfriend and I knew that he wouldn't like me contacting Mani at all

I was contemplating whether I should hang up this call or stay on "hey Mani help me pick out something for my date with Marco tonight" I asked this with reasoning.. first, I wanted to see and hear his response hoping it's what I wanted to hear.. secondly, I wanted him to be jealous and lastly, I liked how Mani dressed, not too understated and not too flashy.

Mani responded with "yeah, where y'all going" I was kind of upset that he showed no emotion to what I just said "the movies" Mani had a look on his face as if he was contemplating on how to go about giving me advice "give me some options and ill tweak it" I let out a huff and showed him a number of different possible outfits.

He ended up choosing a nude colored two piece with some nude rihanna platform pumas. I texted Marco to come on before I change my mind. I heard a knock on the front door and tried to beat my lil sister, Brook to the door.

I walked through the corridor to see that it was too late and Brook had already opened the door and welcomed him in "Marco let's go, I have to finish packing when we get back you know?" he looked up from his phone and stood up "yeah, yeah let's go" we walked past my pink box chevy to Marco's car, usually he would've opened up the door for me but not today.. oh well I don't want to hold us up by making this a big deal I want to get back and facetime Mani.. I was looking out the window hearing xotourlife playing in the car, a buzz from my phone knocked me out of my thoughts

from: mani😍👀 - call me when you get from your date i gotta talk
to: mani😍👀 - why? what's up?
from: mani😍👀 - you'll find out once you call ttyl❤️

For some reason the heart emoji made my heart thump and I could feel a small smile creep its way onto my face, I got another message at the top of my screen

from: lil on go sis💪🏽❤️ - don't do none i wouldnt.

"lyssaaaaaaa" I rose my head up from my phone "huh?" "

"what you smiling at, let me see" Marco curiously asked

I needed to think of something fast so I opened up Brook's message and put the phone in his face hearing him let out a light chuckle "okay, lets go what we going to go see" I asked "it's a surprise" turns out it was a scary movie and I wasn't rocking with it catching on to what he was trying to do so I put on a poker face the whole movie to Marco's surprise.

He had a plan for that night and it won't gone happen. helllllll nah kid. but I did get cold so I cuddled into marco's side sharing a large bucket of buttery popcorn. as we were walking out the theater I needed to use the restroom.

After using the restroom I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom, seeing something that made me with that I would've stayed home

I walked up to Marco as he flirted with an employee.. I don't care what anyone says you can tell the difference between being friendly and flirting.

I felt myself getting hot maybe I was embarrassed maybe I was just mad

I walked up to Marco pulling him by his leather jacket "what the hell are you doing?" I said trying to whisper but failing miserably "making friends" I was getting more and more upset "you don't need no damn friends Marco. what the hell you need friends for? you got me!"

He let out a annoyed sigh "Lyssa you tripping, honestly since we talking about this I guess I should let you know that I want a break" I was taken back by that because I thought we were a forever thing. "Marco I told you I don't take breaks! we together or we're not!" he looked deep in thought before opening his mouth to say "guess we done then"

I stormed out of the movie theater contacting uber I couldn't be near him let alone in a car, while waiting for the uber I was hoping that Marco was going to change his mind and come chase after me but that never did happen.

I watched the uber pull up giving the door of the theater one more look before disappearing into the uber.

Arriving at the house I tipped the uber and unlocked the door and when to brooks room even though Brook was years younger she still was wise "Brooooook" Brook looked up and seen my face and instantly knew something was up.

I told Brook the whole story and like always Brook was there for me "sis, he don't deserve you, do what you do, boss up, get a new hairstyle, and watch he gone be back and if you let him back im beating ya ass!" chucking at the last part I hugged Brook and left her room

Entering mine I plopped down on my bed, opening the Instagram app, I went down my timeline to see that Lil Key was on the way to ATL for tour

I decided to contact him about a song, exiting the instagram app remembering Mani wanted to talk to me, my finger hovered over the facetime icon and pressed down.

Mani answered with his hair out. sweet baby jesus he looked good "latto guess what" becoming interested I asked him what the news was "im coming to atl tomorrow for rehearsal for tour andddd you know who else lives in atl"

I got excited hoping it was me whom he was referring to "killumantii" I gave Mani an icy glare through the phone and he laughed as if kevin hart was present "im kidding latto im talking about you" I kept my gaze not wanting Mani to know how happy I was

"see you soon, then" before I could press the red icon he interrupted and said "latto you seem off" I didn't want to tell Mani what happened but I couldn't find it in myself to stop talking.

Mani was so upset about how Marco did me, but then he seemed.. relieved.

We ended up falling asleep on the phone

Our phone conversation was better than any date marco took me on.

Dang it! I forgot to pack!