Chapter 2: A Waterpark Misshap

Your P.O.V

"No you're joking, tell me you're joking," Madi said not believing a word you have just said. 

"Yep it's true, I met Mark in the forest today just a while ago," you say calmly to your friend but on the inside you were screaming your head off. You still can't believe that you talked with the one and only Markiplier. And you think that you might have flirted with him during your conversation. 

Then again though I have no experience whats so ever in flirting. 

"Omfg!!! It's true then! You actually met Markiplier," Madi squealed in delight trying to contain her excitement. "You finally flirted with a guy!  Please tell me you gave him your phone number."

Through all the excitement and joy you had talking with Mark you have forgotten to give him your phone number!  Then again he did lose his phone again, no doubt it was some pesky fans stealing his phone just to awe at his fingerprints. 

Ugh still creepy. 

"Um well no I didn't give him my phone number, Oh and second I don't think talking to a guy counts as flirting," you tell Madi

"(y/n)! this was your one chance at love and you blew it!" Madi replies. "Don't you know that you might never see him again! Sometimes I can't stand you (y/n)."

When you hear this you knew that she was right, there is no possible way you can meet Mark again. You met him today only because it was a miracle. You were disappointed at your thought. Then suddenly Madi started shrieking. 

"There's only 40 min til my presentation!" "We need to go NOW!" Madi said as she grabbed her laptop and things for her presentation. 

"I'll go start up the car," you say as you head out of the hotel and head towards your car. 

You wait there for like ten minutes waiting for Madi.

What's taking her so long?

 As you start to head into the hotel you see her rushing towards you in a suit and her hair now curled. 

"Sorry I was taking so long, I wanted to look good for when I present my ideas," Madi said.  "What do you think?" 

"I think you look good, now get in the car before we're late," you say to Madi pointing to car motioning her that it's that time to go. 

"Oh yeah right!" Madi said as the both of you get into the car and start heading to where Madi needs to go. 

"So where is the presentation at?" You say to Madi. 

"It's at the old abandoned building near the forest," Madi sarcastically says to you. 

"Har, Har very funny, now where is it really?" You tell her.

"Ok it's at the anime studio near that waterpark over there," Madi says as she points to the same waterpark you think on going on later. "Just head 10 miles north from the waterpark and you'll be there."

"Really? man I must have picked the right hotel then," you say to Madi. 

"You sure have, now shut and drive," Madi tells you as she points onwards into the distance. 

"Yes ma'am," you tell her as you head north towards the anime studio. 

When you both finally get there Madi had ten minutes till her presentation. You told her if she wanted you to come with her. But she said no that she'll be fine on her own. And that you didn't need to come and pick her up since she'll just get a taxi back to the hotel. So then you tell her good luck while she tells you to go and have fun. After that you start heading back to the hotel. You decide to go to the waterpark since you had nothing else going on today. So you go to your room get your swimsuit, sunscreen, flip flops and your (f/c) purse with your car keys, money and room keycard and drive towards the waterpark.