chapter 13

Later on, Atticus was lying on the couch in Chloe's home and was given a glass of water and had a warm cloth on his forehead. Patch looked up to Atticus with Oddball, Little Dipper, and Domino who all looked concerned to him.

"What happened?" Atticus muttered as he took the water and drank it.

"Kevin got arrested and you passed on." Little Dipper replied.

"Passed out." Patch corrected.

"Uh, what Uncle Patch said." Domino said.

"So, that wasn't a nightmare?" Atticus asked.

"I'm afraid not, Atticus." Patch frowned.

"Are you okay, Mr. Atticus?" Oddball asked.

"I've never been defeated before." Atticus said.

"I know, it's so wrong," Patch replied. "We have to do something about Kevin, he can't be locked up like this."

"Are there any Pound Puppies around here or can you contact Lucky and Cookie from here?" Atticus asked him. "They must know something about the dogs."

"I'll see what I can do." Patch said.

"I would appreciate it," Atticus replied. "I know that Kevin has to be innocent. He's strange, but he's not a criminal."

"I agree with you there." Patch nodded back to his owner before he soon left to go and tell the Pound Puppies.

Oddball, Little Dipper, and Domino began to follow after their uncle while Atticus tried to get some rest, and where unknown to him, he would be invited to a certain party. Patch looked around and soon activated the magic in his Pound Puppy tag as he went to get some help to find out more about the stolen Dalmatian puppies. Oddball, Little Dipper, and Domino came behind their uncle.

Patch sniffed the air and soon looked behind him to find his brother Dipstick's puppies. "KIDS!"

"Hi, Uncle Patch." The puppies replied innocently.

"What are you doing here?" Patch asked.

"We wanted to help you." Domino replied.

"Yeah!" Oddball added with a smile.

"So, could we, Uncle Patch?" Little Dipper asked.

"Oh, guys, I dunno," Patch replied. "This is kind of big dog stuff."

The puppies soon pouted and whimpered to their uncle so he would agree into letting them go with him.

"Dang it...Fine." Patch gave in.

"Yay!" The puppies cheered.

"But stay close to me, and you gotta take orders." Patch warned them.

"Aye-Aye, sir!" Domino saluted.

"Me too!" Little Dipper added.

"But, Uncle Patch, how do we get to Pound Puppy Headquarters?" Oddball asked.

Patch soon showed them an entrance. The puppies followed after.

"Come along now." Patch told them as he went inside.

Oddball, Little Dipper, and Domino all looked to each other, but soon followed after their uncle as he led the way, before they soon ended up in HQ. Patch came out first and the puppies ended up on top of each other like when Lucky, Cadpig, and Rolly tried to run away back home away from the farm because they missed the city due to the endless restaurants, more social people, and cable TV. The puppies soon helped themselves up and followed after their uncle, and where they were amazed at what they saw.