chapter 7

All three of them then entered the dining room where everyone was waiting for them.

"Looks like everyone was just waiting for us." Oddball said.

"Been waiting long?" Jessica asked.

"No, we all just got here a few minutes ago." Atticus replied.

"Yeah." Patch added.

"Please, sit down, my dears." Chloe smiled to the company.

The others smiled back and soon sat at the table, even the dogs did as it was the lifestyle of a rich dog which surprised Patch and Lucky when they visited Aunt Coco and Uncle Beamer over the summer that they were allowed on the furniture.

'I wonder what we'll be doing next?' Patch thought to himself.

Everyone soon ate breakfast together. Patch saw Oddball having trouble, so he gently picked her up and helped her.

"Thanks, Uncle Patch." Oddball smiled.

"Of course, Oddball." Patch smiled back to his niece.

Oddball soon began to eat breakfast with the others. Patch smiled to her and soon joined the others in eating breakfast.

"Wish me luck," Chloe sighed. "It's not going to be easy looking after Cruella deVil even though she says she's rehabilitated."

"I know what you mean, but what am I going to do about Jackson?" Jessica frowned.

"I'll handle him." Attcus said.

"Oh, Atticus, I couldn't make you do that." Jessica replied.

"I insist," Atticus told his big sister. "That boy is gonna pay for the torment he caused all of us like his aunt for kidnapping Patch and his brothers and sisters."

"Well, okay." Jessica said.

"I won't fail you." Atticus saluted his sister while puffing his chest.

Jessica giggled. "You used to do that sometimes when you were a baby."

"Really?" Atticus smiled. "Huh... I guess I was destined to be strong."

"And where your adventures helped you become strong." Jessica smiled.

Atticus smiled back.

Chloe sighed as she then decided to get to work after she finished breakfast. "I better run along now." she told the others.

"I think Aunt Chloe needs some company to handle Cruella." Amber said to Darla out of concern.

"Hmm... Maybe Jessica can come with." Darla suggested.

Jessica took a drink from her glass of milk. "You think so?"

"Please, Jessie?" Darla puppy dog pouted to her big sister.

"No, not the puppy dog pout!" Jessica cried out. "My one true weakness!"

It didn't take long for Jessica to give in.

"Okay, I'll go with Chloe, but it won't be easy." Jessica replied.

"I know you're strong, Jessie." Darla smiled to her big sister.

Jessica looked over to Oddball who seemed to smile at her which made her smile back.

"Should I come with in case Jackson is there too?" Atticus asked.

"Hmm... Well, okay," Jessica allowed. "You're not a baby anymore, so you should be able to defend yourself. Wear your best clothes."

"You know I will." Atticus smiled to his sister.

Jessica and the 102 DalmatiansOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara