Mystery Man

She was tired of listening to the ladies talking about the hot new superstar that was debuting tonight. Violet rolled her eyes and left the locker room. "Honestly, don't people have anything better to talk about?" She grumbled as she sat down in catering. "Penny for your thoughts, love?" A voice asks. She looks up to see a raven haired man sitting in front of her.

 She looks up to see a raven haired man sitting in front of her

"Who are you?" She asks. "I'm Greg." He said, holding his hand out to her. She shook it. "Violet."

"Beautiful name." Greg said. "What's got you all frazzled?" He asked. "All the girls are talking about the new superstar debuting tonight. It's ridiculous how all they want to talk about is how good looking he is." Violet told him. Gregory smiled. "I heard whoever he is gets to save a beautiful woman tonight." Greg said. Violet rolled her eyes. "Oh really?" She asked sarcastically. Gregory laughed. "Yeah. I have to go, but it was nice meeting you, Violet." Greg told her. "You too." He stood up and walked out of catering. Violet decided to go find her brother. Seth smiled when he spotted her.
"What's up baby sis?" He asked. "Nothing. I met someone new today. Never saw him before. His name is Greg." Seth smiled. "Oh. Was he nice?" Seth asked. Violet nodded. "It's a good thing you're here, Violet." Kurt said. "Why?" She asked. "Alexa and you have an altercation in the ring and after she starts beating you up, a mystery person comes to save you." Kurt told her. Violet rolled her eyes but nodded. "The reason thus mystery person comes out is because Alexa will have Elias Sampson with her." Kurt said. Violet nods and waits for her skit. She spotted someone with a mask on walking towards her, pulling on his duster jacket.

 She spotted someone with a mask on walking towards her, pulling on his duster jacket

"How in the hell are you supposed to tell who that is?" Alexa asked her. Violet shrugs. "Who is it anyway?" Violet asked. Alexa and Elias went to the ring and Violet kept watching the strange person watching her. It was finally Violet's turn to go to the ring. "You want to run your mouth about me, Bliss? Just because I beat you and took your title?"

"It was a fluke win. You can't beat me." Alexa said. Violet held up the Women's Championship.

 Violet held up the Women's Championship

"This says otherwise." Violet smirks. Alexa then attacks Violet. Violet got the upperhand until Elias grabbing her from behind. Violet thrashed against him. Alexa used this chance to continue to attack her until Angel Eyes by New Years Day rang out.

The guy in a mask and Duster ran towards the ring and Elias let go of Violet. She hit the mat and the guy was too busy beating the hell out of Elias. Elias managed to get out of the ring and stand by Alexa. The guy knelt by Violet and helped her sit up. Violet looked at him as his neon green eyes looked her over. He helped her to her feet and took a microphone from one of the staff. He looked at Violet and winked. "You like to help beat up people?" The guy asked Elias. He sounded familiar. "Well so do I, mate. You and Alexa against Violet and I. Whatcha say?" The guy asked. "Who are you?" Alexa asks. The guy pulls off his mask to reveal Gregory.

 The guy pulls off his mask to reveal Gregory

"Gregory York at your service. Best in the ring and out of it too. You'll find that out at No Mercy. See you then." Gregory said. They headed backstage and Gregory helped Violet backstage. Alexa and Violet hug and they look at Gregory shrugging out of his jacket. "He's so hot!" She whispers in her ear. "I met him already." Violet said. "Greg." She calls. Gregory looks at her and smiles. "Yes, love?" He asks. "We're needed for our promo." Violet said. He nods and slips his jacket on again. He looks at the camera man. He gets the okay and makes it look like he was helping her to the trainer's room. "Violet, can we ask you some questions?" Charlie asked. "She needs to get to the medics. Can it wait?" Gregory asks. "It'll only be a minute." Charlie said. "No. She needs to be seen. It can wait." Gregory said. "Sorry Charlie." They stepped inside the trainer's room to see Elias getting some ice for his head. "Sorry mate. Didn't mean to hit ya that hard." Gregory told him. "No problem. Nice gimmick." Elias said before leaving. "Why didn't you tell me you were the new superstar?" Violet asked him. "Mystery savior. Can't spill all my secrets now can I?" Gregory smiles. "I guess not. Thank you." She says. They start walking towards catering when Seth stops them. "This your new friend?" He asks. "Yep. This is Gregory York." Violet said. "Nice to meet you, mate." Gregory said, shaking Seth's hand. "Likewise. Watch out for her. She's a wild one." Seth said. "We'll get along splendidly then because so am I. Ask Ashford." Gregory said. It was nice having a friend who was just like me.