Chapter 118

A/n hope ya like it!!!!

Callie POV
We sit at the table hearing embarrassing stories after another seeing Shawn's big smile and cute laugh. A smile creeps over my mouth seeing at that big smile plastered on his face and not leaving.
Soon the laughter dies down and he looks over at me and continues to smile wide.
Me: "okay, we are going to go upstairs." I pat Shawn's shoulder and stand up. He looks up and gets up as well.
We walk upstairs and Shawn look around at my newly remodeled room. I gently grab his face and kiss him passionately.
Shawn: "hmmm your parents are nice" I stop kissing him and look up at him and he kisses me sweetly and stops again.
Shawn: "your room looks different why?" I shrug my shoulders and look around with him.
He grabs my face again and looks at me deeply.
Shawn: "I love you" He kisses me again but I don't kiss back.
He leans back and pouts back at me and confusion and concern rush through his face and sits down on the edge of my bed.
He is holding my hands and swings them a little bit back and forth and brings me closer in between his legs.
Shawn: "what's wrong love?" I let out a sigh and bring my right hand to his shoulder and then to the side of his face which he kisses the inside of my hand.
Me: "I've been thinking; I want to see her- my mom I mean" His eyes go wide and looks happy.
Shawn: "babe that's great. Honey I'm glad" Sadness rushes over my face again and his face is covered with concern again.
Shawn: "what darling? Come on you can tell me." I let out another sign
Me: "I want you to come. If you want" A big smile rushes on his face and brings me into his arms and kisses the side if my neck.
Shawn: "of course I will" He mumbles into my neck. Tears escape my eyes and look at him. I sit on his lap and he holds me tightly.
Me: "I love you" Shawn's smile gets even bigger and kisses me passionately.
-it's 💩 (don't yell at me) Also sorry I didn't update yesterday was extremely busy and I'm sorry ❤❤