Dear Readers, Fans, & Friends

The Day I Married a Stranger has been Picked up for publishing, therefore This Wattpad version must be unpublished!! I want to thank those of you who supported this story from the very beginning until NOW! I'm very proud of the numerous and tremendous feedback and supporting my journey! I'm uber excited and grateful in this platform Wattpad has created for me, now don't Fret more stories are coming and are currently in the works!

Below I have a few stories that will be update more and more often along with the synopsis of them!

Thank you all for you support and I'll continue to do my best in not only excelling but giving you great quality in stories!

Love you all
Destiny Jaz

PRIVATE PRACTICE

Summer 'Queen of Ecstasy' Gilmore a Sex Therapist who takes you on a wild experience of her life, dealing with the three couples and their problems while she struggles with a secret of her own

Summer 'Queen of Ecstasy' Gilmore a Sex Therapist who takes you on a wild experience of her life, dealing with the three couples and their problems while she struggles with a secret of her own. While summer takes us on the adventure of her occupation while finding the resolution to their marriages and insecurities she later reveals her fantasies and owns up to the fact she has her natural obsession with Raymond Lavender (Beverly hills most prominent Stockbroker) Summer whom is  a Professional by Day and a Freak by night comes  into contact with Raymond after her best friend Alicia opens up about a special someone who's different from her last relationship. Although,  Raymond is currently in a committed relationship with Alicia, Summer finds herself falling for  Raymond after a night of Fun and ecstasy  in Sin city Night club. With the two knowing the whole love affair is wrong She is becoming obsessed in the way he handles Her mentally, emotionally and Physically. In the wild ride of ecstasy,betrayal , and addictive craving will Summer ever get over her obsession or will jealousy cause her to do something she will regret in the end??

BIG DREAMS EMPTY PROMISES

Korinne McCray (28)  love for fashion has always been the highlight of her life and her biggest dream of hers has always been to become a successful plus size model

Korinne McCray (28) love for fashion has always been the highlight of her life and her biggest dream of hers has always been to become a successful plus size model. Korrine currently owns and works as a fashion consultant at ' Amour Create 'N Boutique ' in Baltimore, MD Although korinne dreams were bigger than her imagination her feelings outside of her dreams were totally different and filled with nothing but shattered pieces of her broken heart. For as long as she could remember she has always been known to live in the shadows of her feelings suffering from her insecurities that her recovering drug addicted mother (Karolyn) has stored into her head. After her mothers fatal attempts of over dosing and her husband suddenly filing for divorce she finds herself falling into a depression and left with only a shattered Dreams until she meets Brandon Stanford (31) A SINGLE Successful FBI agent from Los Angles California. Who one day finds himself in the boutique and catches Korinne's eye with his charm she later finds out he has a sexual love and desire for THICK women. After taking a trip to Los angles And spending time with Brandon she finds herself trying to juggle her dreams and her insecurities. with Brandon's love and affection her help see her TRUE beauty or will she continue to allow the broken pieces of her heart remain scattered ? READ and Find Out..

LIVING FOR THE LOVE OF YOU|
(Mind body & Soul 2)

Your Favorite couple of law is back and this time more better than ever

New city, New relationship,  and More Trouble?

It's been two years since Sandra's divorce from dre and she's finally ready to put the past behind her; while coming to the acceptance of being free Sandra is now faced with trust issues, work, and more untold stories!

After Sandra's crazy adventure and  scares from her long battle of infidelity  with her ex-husband(Andre) Sandra starts to pick up the pieces to her once so miserable life and start a new 'love' puzzle; While trying to create a fresh and romantic love life with Xavier she finds herself  unhappy with things from her past  hoping that it won't spill over to the relationship she and Xavier now have.  Now that They have moved to a new city Xavier hopes to make Sandra's  and his relationship more than being 'lovers' while in the midst of temptation, unresolved issues, and miscommunication these two must overcome the constant road block of them being together while   mending the underlying hurt of their broken-hearted paths. After this emotional rollercoaster will these two ever  live happily ever after or will these two individuals past cause more  than friction?