Male OC

288 words~

Name: Blake Mikaelson and Nox laterGender: maleHair Colour: blackEyes Colour: blue Godly Parent: Lady Nyx Orientation:  100% Gay~Love interest: Percy~Nicknames: my lord, master, son of the Night, monster, exterminator, Blacky

Gender: male
Hair Colour: black
Eyes Colour: blue
Godly Parent: Lady Nyx
Orientation: 100% Gay~
Love interest: Percy~
Nicknames: my lord, master, son of the Night, monster, exterminator, Blacky.
Weapon: the chains are made of Stygian Iron, unlike the sword of Nico, the contact of the chains kill the monster slowly if trapped like the girl in the gif below. Swords made of shadows and darkness, if the monsters are pierced they die instantly.

Powers: since he's a son of the Primordial goddess of the night, he's stronger at night, he can shadow travel and use the shadow as he like, like a weapon, he uses his shadow like tentacles to take many enemies at the same time

Powers: since he's a son of the Primordial goddess of the night, he's stronger at night, he can shadow travel and use the shadow as he like, like a weapon, he uses his shadow like tentacles to take many enemies at the same time. He can talk to any nocturnal animal. He can heal with darkness, make impenetrable shields...that's all I guess.

History: Blake Mikaelson is the neighbour and childhood friend of Percy Jackson, Blake lived with his mother next door and she trained him for the future.

Of course, they went to the mansion of the Night, Blake already knew about the world of gods and monsters. He was feared by the monsters thanks to his mother, most of them called him, master or my lord, but the ones that were killed or feared him called him the Exterminator, monster or son of the Night. His uncles and siblings call him Blacky, son of the night, little brother or nephew.

He was born the 18 November.

Character: lazy at times, but dependable when needed, cheerful to anyone, you will know when he dislikes someone. Smart? Maybe, sportif why not but prefer track team. Easy to read when he isn't happy. Sometimes he is childish.