Chapter 7

9408 words~~~

Blake P.O.V.

It seems that something happened between Nico and Percy since they were glaring at each other....well more like Nico was blocking Percy's path to come close to me.

Yeah I know weird me not wanting to be next to Percy!!!!!

It's just.....that I'm scared, what could happen if  he was close to me when I will go berserk ? Will I hurt him because of his father who killed mine ?is this revenge? Wait I didn't know my old man! Why would I want to avenge him! Oh yeah he was killed, but still!!! It wasn't Percy who did it, it was Poseidon, Zeus and Athena , but why would I try to hurt Percy? That's why I need to stay away from Percy for now, to put in order my brain and make it work!

Of course I told everything to Nico, let's just say that there was a long hug.

But thankfully the quest wasn't finished and Percy had to go.

And it seems that the verse with the ghost king got completed since Nico defended them when some ghost tried to attack them. Not like the friendly ghost Casper more like the ghost Minos.

But that wasn't the major problem let's just say that Percy saw one of the dark things of our world.

Plus he cleared the way for an army of monster.

Let's just say that I was pretty annoyed!

- at camp-

All of the camper plus me and the others Mystical creature were ready and waiting for the army to come.

Of course the Hephaestus cabin made some traps to help us against the monsters.

Well let's just say it worked.

When the doors of the labyrinth opened I could see and hear the bombs killing every monsters next to it.

Of course I killed everything in my path the monster saw me, they knew that they couldn't survive they only closed their eyes and the next second they were in golden dust, but I saw few of them getting toward the cabins? I guess they went there to destroy or kill the younger demigods, I won't let them.

Nico saw them too, both of us started running toward the cabins and started killing every monsters it was fun, like any other day, just killing some monsters!

But then there was a weird sound kind of creepy if you ask.

Then all the monsters tried to flee but I didn't let them, I looked around and I couldn't sense anyone close to us and I used the chains of the night to kill all of those who tried to escape! No one can escape me!!!!!!!I made my chains fade, there was still a monster but he was kneeling in front of us, I could sense the other camper coming toward here.