THIRTY

'DON'T YOU STOP LOVING ME, DON'T QUIT LOVING ME

'DON'T YOU STOP LOVING ME, DON'T QUIT LOVING ME.'

MERCURY STOOD IN THE BATHROOM OF airbnb penthouse she was staying in for a while. She was currently in Milan for a few shows she had to attend. She heard her phone and ran back into her room. She saw that Tyler was trying to Facetime her so she got back in her bed underneath her covers and answered the phone.
"Did I wake you?" Was the first thing he asked. She giggled at him and shook her head. "No, I'm half naked," she answered truthfully causing him to blush. "Hey I don't mind that either," he jokes and she smiles. "How is it there?" He asks her. "It's beautiful here, I'm a bit jet lagged but I'll be alright." She responds. "What time is it there?" She asks him.
"Two thirty in the morning," he says and runs his fingers through his hair.
"You aren't sleepy yet?" She asks him and he shakes his head.
"No, I wanted to talk to you." He admits and she smiles before covering her face. "You're cute," she says in a soft voice. "You're beautiful," he says truthfully and she gets up from the bed. "Why thank you," she smiles.
She walks toward the large window and flips the camera on the FaceTime so he could see the view. "There were at least one hundred people around the front of the building when I got here," she adds. "How long did they stay there?" He asks her. "They were there for about an hour," she answers and notices that he started to smile uncontrollably.
"Why are you smiling so hard?" She asks with a small laugh. "I can see your reflection through the window," he responds. "Hm are you enjoying the view?" She teases. "Very much yes thank you." He answers and she giggles. She goes back to her bed and lays on her stomach. "You're making this hard on me," he chuckles with a wide grin.
"Hm, how come?" She tease with a smirk. He shakes his head before looking down with a smile. "You're adorable ya know?" She asks and he looks back at the screen. "Same here," he says in a low voice. "Are you sleepy?" She questions this time. He nods his head and she shoots him a small smile. "I'll call you tonight, before I go to bed. Get some rest okay?" She tells him. "Don't forget me Mer," he jokes. "Never," she winks at the camera and they hang up.
She smiles and places her phone on the charger before going back to the bathroom. She was meeting with her stylists and her new assistant for the show she was attending that night. She was attending the show for Dolce and Gabana and she hadn't picked out what she was wearing.
After she showers, she puts on a white strapless crop top, blue high waisted jeans that had a rip underneath her thigh, and she puts on black ankle socks. She leaves her damp short hair down and walks out of the bathroom. Mercury hears the elevator to the penthouse ding. Her assistant along with her stylists walk in and she goes to the kitchen to get a root beer. She takes a sip from the drink and they set up many options she could potentially wear. She tries on multiple dresses which she liked but felt that they weren't fitting for her.