Fjjjfgfcjgfhgfjhhjkhjhjtdawahhbmhjh (JeRza)

Prologue Four- Part One: Fjjjfgfcjgfhgfjhhjkhjhjtdawahhbmhjh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day: 31st December- JELLAL- turns 18- 9:00pm- SCARLET ESTATE
___________________________________________________________________
"Jellal, have you met Miss Scarlet?"

I was currently getting dragged around by Mr Harold Scarlet, guardian and uncle of 'Miss Scarlet'

I bent on a knee and held Erza's hand kissing it, "what pleasure to meet you Miss Scarlet, I believe I have never met you in person before."

I could sense Erza's annoyance and I knew she would hit me when we were in private.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr Fernandes," she said with a fake smile.

"Oh, now the tour's been cut short, I have to talk to a special guest, I do expect Erza will show you around," Mr Scarlet said giving me a quick wink.

"Mr Fernandes, please do come this way!" She dragged me behind some trees into a private clearing.

"Now, now Erza, the betrothal hasn't been fully agreed to yet! So don't let your teenage hormones get too active!" I said smirking. She glared at me.

"I'm too tired to hit you right now, but you won't get away with that comment. Why are you here anyway!"

"My dad had a meeting so I came to represent him, and I also got a separate invitation. I guess the winks I've been getting would explain my invitation..."

"Jellal... Anyway I can't be stuffed, this party is so boring!"

"Hm, so your issue is boredom, what do you want me to do..." I asked with a suggestive tone.

"I'm going to ignore you, but how do adults do it, how do they survive through a party?"

"Punch, the fruit drink!"

"Fruit drink, what's that gonna do?"

"Your, uncle is a total alcoholic, I wouldn't trust him getting me a glass of water!"

"Oh, wait... I'm not getting drunk with you idiot!"

"Just tipsy! You'll be a bit more relaxed!"

"Uh, doesn't alcohol taste bad?"

"Look, try a little bit ok!"

We walked over to the punch bowl.

I grabbed the ladle and filled a cup.

"Here you, Miss Scarlet."

"Uh, Mr Fernandes, what about your cup?"

"We'll share incase you don't like it."

"Oh, ok," she took the cup and had a sip.

She finished the whole cup and smiled.

"Was is good?" I asked filling the cup up so I could have a sip.

"Yep!" She said refilling the cup when I finished.

"Now how about we try some food!" I said dragging her toward the food.

First we shared a slice of strawberry short cake, then we a chocolate, (those two had strawberry-shnaps in them,) and then we had some trifle, (with about double the amount of alcohol!)

"Mmmm, that was good, Jellal-chan!" Erza said, I'm pretty sure we were more than a little tipsy now.

"Jellal-chan! I command you to give me a piggy back ride!"

"Why you tell me what to do!?" I said picking her up bridal style.

"Hehehe, Jellal, I'm your princess!"

"Er-chan, you're embarrassing me!"

"You have soft hairy!"

"Huh?"

"Like fairy floss... Hmmm does it taste like fairy floss?"

"Wha?" Currently i was eating a slice of cheesecake while Erza was licking my hair.

I put her back on her feet and gave her a glass of water.

"Jellal am I your princess?"

"Well, you're delicate enough to we a princess!"

"What!" She said getting into a fighting stance.

I quickly hugged her, but because she was drunk she fell over and we started to roll down a hill.

I heard a few chuckles and gasps and remembered that the other guests had been witnessing our actions.

Oh well, they're all drunk as well.

After a long roll we both stood up dizzily, soon falling down again resulting Erza on to of me.

"Look fireworks, happy new year."
"Happy new year, Erza!"

:) JeRza