The Bet

"Karkles come on hurry up! We're about to start!" Dirk yells from the living room. "I'm coming." Karkat yelled back getting used to the nicknames. Once the nubby horned troll came down the stairs. Dirk suggested a bet. "Who ever gets 15 kills first gets to do whatever they want to the other four for 2 weeks no exceptions. Deal?" Dirk says smirking suspiciously. "Deal." Dave says quickly. "Deal." "DEAL." "Karkat what did we tell you use your calm voice." Jake spoke adding "Deal as well." "UGH."

«15 kills later»

"I win. Now all of you to your rooms. For my first order." Everyone dragged their feet to their rooms kind of excited because everyone knows Dirks obsession with sex. Everyone kind of had a brief summary on what was gonna happen.

Dirk walked into Karkats room first. Immediately kissing him. Karkat returned the kiss but when Dirk asked for entrance Karkat had denied it. Dirks hands started to travel from Karkats waist to his butt. Squeezing it roughly causing Karkat to gasp into the kiss. That gasp soon turned to a moan.

After hearing Karkat moan. He pulled away pushing Karkat to the bed. He soon began to pull of Karkats sweater. Karkat had moved his hands to Dirks hair ruffling it messily when the kiss began again. Karkat was so lost in the kiss he didn't feel Dirk s hand slide into his pants. Feeling something brush up against his buldge. He soon realized it was Dirks hand moaning loudly it was more than expected that the other boys had heard it. Stripped now of his boxers and pants. Dirk started to finger Karkats nook pushing a finger in. It was cold from the lube on Dirks hands. Karkat moaned louder as a second finger was added. Scissoring him. Then a third finger was too. Thrusting into Karkat roughly. Dirk pulled away confusing Karkat. Once he pulled away he pulled out a box inside that box was four vibrators black, green, red, and blue. Lubing up the black vibrator. He pushed it into Karkat. Also putting Handcuffs on Karkats wrists looping it around the bed post. He thrusts the vibrator in a few times. Not on just yet. Grabbing Karkats horns rubbing hard on the base of it. Bringing his mouth up to it it. He began to lick the other horn while rubbing the other horn with his hand. Karkat was screaming, moaning, and purring. "Dirk~ please l-let me c-cum~" Dirk pulled away. "Not yet Kitty~" Dirk purred and walked out of the room into Jake's room.