~ Nikki x Fem!Reader ~ Wild Child

Requested by: DrunkKittyRoxy

Gotta love that Yuri!

Today was adventure camp day, a day that Nikki and I have been looking forward to for 2 weeks! While David was getting everyone else ready, you passed the time by fidgeting with a chew toy you kept with you (I keep one with me to prevent me from chewing my nails). Nikki smirked and took the chew toy by mouth, you holding onto it and playing tug of war against Nikki. You eventually just let go of it since the other campers are already heading towards the hiking trails.

After a few minutes, Nikki tugged on your sleeve. "Hey! (Y/n)! Over here!" She pointed towards a flower trail leading to an abyss of forest.

"What... is that?" I looked at the mysterious path of flowers. "Let's follow it!" Nikki ran off before I could catch her. "Nikki, wait!" I rushed after her.

When Nikki stopped, there was a dark and damp cave that smelled strongly like another animal. "Nikki, come on!" I whisper-shouted and tugged at her arm. "No way! This could be so cool!" Nikki walked inside the cave. I sighed and followed along, knowing she would just get more and more stubborn.

As Nikki looked around, a few shuffles of an animal could be heard before the loud roar of it shot through the cave and left our ears ringing.

I turned to run away, but Nikki wouldn't budge. "Nikki, run!" I tried to urge her on, but she wouldn't. Instead, she roared back at the animal, and started trying to act ferocious. The animal seemed to only be infuriated, and swiped at Nikki, causing her to crash into the stone wall. I cried out, "NIKKI!" I was shaking at first, but then I stared up at the beast. I hopped onto it's back and controlled it by the ears. It roared in frustration as I pulled at it's ears.

I then hop back off and turn back to the animal. The light of the sun now made the animal easy to make out. It was a mountain lion, and it looked ready to pounce. Before it could, I took a near by stick and scared it away by hitting it multiple times on the head. I breathed heavily before running back towards the cave it came from.

There Nikki was, bloodied and unable to get up. I rushed to her side to check if she was awake. "Nikki?" She groaned in pain as she vainly tried to get up. I slowly pick her up and take her out of the cave, and take her somewhere safe. I laid her down gently on the grass and looked to see that wounds she had. It was nothing serious, but she held her head like she had a concussion. "Oh, Nikki..."

_Timeskip from a lazy author_

It's been a few days since that incident, and surprisingly she is already up and running. Her bright eyes lit up as she ran around wildly once again.

I sat down and watched her behavior, watching her run in circles while playing with a wolf she had met just minutes ago. She tired after a few minutes of play and came to sit down next to me, laying her head on my shoulder. I blushed a little, but let her anyway. "Hey, (Y/N)." She looked into my eyes with the sweetest look. "Yeah, Nikki?"

"This may seem wild, but I like you. More than a friend." She looked a bit bashful, yet tried to remain calm from her internal thoughts screaming at her.

"You know what else is wild?"

"What's that?"

"I like you too." I hugged her close, and she immediatley returned it while purring softly.