~ Nerris x Fem!Reader ~ Dragons

A/N: No one requested this, but Nerris is my crush throughout the series (I'm not gonna go yandere or anything, so whoever does have a crush on her, you can have her), so I decided to write about her first!

One more thing, the dragons in the story are basically random bushes, and the sword you use is a wooden plank carved into a sword.

Enjoy!
~Bitter

It was another sunny day at Camp Campbell. Max, Nikki, and Neil off on another adventure; Nurf picking on Harrison again; Ered... no one knows where the hell she is most of the time...

Heck, all those simpletons living out lives in their own world while Nerris and I battle all kinds of mosnters, and go on many adventures!

This time, I was Captain of the Warriors, and Nerris was the fair princess of the castle.
"Miss (Y/n)!" Nerris called out, "The Dragons of Lazeruth are coming to destroy the castle! What should we do about them, Captain?!"

"Bring out our strongest warriors! Send out the Cavalry! Keep guards here to protect the castle from any other threats!" I whip out my sword and let out a battle cry before sending attacks towards the dragons. I bashed all their heads in. Well, except one...

"(Y/n), help! I have been trapped in the teeth of the last dragon!" Nerris cried out. I look over to see that Nerris had been entangled in a thorn bush.

"Do not fear, Princess Nerris! I, Captain (Y/N), shall save you!" I rush over and use my sword to attack away from Nerris before digging my hands into the bush and freeing Nerris. My hands bloodied after freeing her, and she was bleeding all over. I mustered all my grit to hold her by the hand and take her to the infirmary.

While we were in the infirmary, I had my hands patched up first. Then, it got to Nerris. They had to pick out many thorns from her as she tried to stifle her cries of pain. I sat next to her and held her hand to let her know that she was okay. That the pain would be over soon.

The last thorn was plucked, and she was bandaged all over. We both walked out, and Nerris looked over at me. "Thank you, Captain." She smiled cutely.

"For what?"

"For being there for me."

"Well, that's what every warrior should do for their princess."

"Well, thank you anyways!"
She pulled me into a light embrace, due to all of her body being in pain still from the thorns. I blushed slightly and hugged her back carefully. We stayed like that for a moment before pulling away. I piped up, "Hey Nerris?"

"Hm?" She tilted her head slightly.

I started getting more and more nervous. "I was thinking... after we recover from the dragon's attack, do you want to, perhaps, eat together in Feast Hall?" (That's just gonna be the name that Nerris and you call it, so deal with it)

"So, like, a courtship?" Her light pink blush blended in beautifully with her ebony skin.

"W-well, yeah, you could call it that." I felt my cheeks get hotter from the moment.

"If the Fair (Y/n) wishes to, then she may." Nerris beamed.

I smile and take her hand into mine. "Come on, then! Lunch waits for no one!"