Lovebirds

Hope u guy enjoy please vote and comment^^

"O, Ouma-kun..." Saihara blushes "well, I guess you're forgiven."

"hmmm"Ouma smile making his best puppy eye gazing at Saihara.

"Well..i did'nt see that happens." Chuuya said almost to himself.

"Ah~ young love!"
Dazai said dreamingly as he gazed towards the two boys hugging.

Saihara seem to notice that they were getting quite a crowd so he stopped hugging ouma after putting him down and blushed harder. Ouma puffed out his cheeks.

"Mo~I got rejected!" Ouma act like he is crying.

"Ouma-kun, we're attracting too much people.."

Saihara blushed and faced the shelf behind them "so what kind of book we're you going to get?"

" Secret~" Ouma blinked cutely.

"Sheesh..." Saihara huffed.

"Maybe we should help these two get along~?" Dazai suggested with a grin "we're good Cupids aren't we?"

"What?! No we're not!.. huh, sooo what are planning to do?" Chuuya fed up with Dazai kiddy atitude.

"Maybe get them to go on a date!"

Dazai grin widened as he grabbed Chuuya's hat

"We can even go on a double date~ how about it Chuuya?"

Chuuya's face was red as tomato he tried to snatch his hat back from Dazai's long hand but could'nt.

"GIVE ME BACK" Chuuya said furiously.

"Not unless you agree to my plan!" Dazai stuck his tongue out at him as he waved his hat around the air, tempting Chuuya.

"You.. I KILL YOU." Chuuya was thinking about taking out his knife just to stab that makerel "Fine, but I never agreed to have a double date with you!" he said with a blush on his fair's cheeks.

Chuuya won't admit that he was looking foward for a double date thought.

"I'll take that as a yes to the matchmaking AND the double date!" Dazai plopped his hat back on Chuuya's hat.

"Heyy, lovebirds!" Dazai shouted towards Saihara and Ouma

"Huh?! We aren't dating..!" Saihara was startled by the sudden outburst made by Dazai.

" Thankss~" Ouma smiled wider."Ehh, Saihara -chan how could you?" he said with a totally fake and fake damn cute
sob.

Thats it! I hope u guys enjoy^^